Go Back   theStudio > theStudio Creative Canvas > In Search Of (ISO)...

In Search Of (ISO)... for scrappers & designers alike! Are you looking for a certain something in a kit? A color? A theme? Maybe a CU item? Ask for it here.

Maybe you are looking for help on your CT? Or looking for a Designer needing a CT? Ask for it here. If you need it, here's the place to ask.

Old 05-11-2014, 06:56 AM
theStudio Artist

Default Help me find an action <3

I was part of the designer challenge way back - probably years ago. Back then someone shared a link to an action to use to remove stray pixels. I've since then updated my PSE and now I can't find the action. It had an icon with a pair of scissors on, and it was used in two steps. First step circled all stray pixels in a bright green color, and when you had erased them, second step cut off all unnessesary bits of the image. Does anyone know what I'm talking about, and can help me find it again?

Thanks in advance!
Old 05-11-2014, 08:49 AM
theStudio CT

Default Re: Help me find an action <3

Flower Scraps has a QC action for PSE here - http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio...oducts_id=4460

There is a different set for PS if you need that. . .
Old 05-12-2014, 10:20 AM
theStudio Designer

Default Re: Help me find an action <3

LouCee has a wonderful action that does all of that. I've been using the original one created years ago and it's my favourite action in my stash. I'm not sure if she has it in the store here, but you can get it at her CU store at Sugar Hill.