Go Back   theStudio > Welcome to theStudio! > Introduce Yourself!

Introduce Yourself! New to theStudio? Or been here a while but you've been lurking? Stop here and introduce yourself! Tell us how you got started in digiscraping or what you love about digiscraping - just anything you'd like to say! We'd love to welcome you to our community! Make sure to start a new thread so you don't get lost in a thread that is already there!! ;>)

Old 06-10-2014, 09:00 PM
theStudio Scribbler

Default Another Newbie

Hi Everyone, I'm Marilee and I just joined the forum a couple of days ago. The Progressive Scrap caught my eye and it looks like a blast so I thought I'd give it a try. I've been a traditional scrapper since 2003, and have just been learning about digital scrapbooking over the last several months. I'm a little laid up right now due to a small ankle fracture, so it's a great time for me to practice what I've been learning from various online tutorials, etc. Thanks for the opportunity to share in your community and learn more about digital scrapbooking!
Old 06-10-2014, 10:18 PM
theStudio Designer

Default Re: Another Newbie

Welcome to the Studio Marilee. I'm sorry to hear about your ankle fracture, but when a door closes . . . well you know what happens. You're discovering digital scrapbooking. Believe me, once you get the hang of it, you'll be totally addicted. So glad the Progressive Challenge caught your eye - it's so popular. Look forward to seeing your progression and your works of art in the gallery!
Old 06-11-2014, 08:06 AM
Chit Cat

This is such a fun place to visit and to learn this fantastic hobby, addiction. There are many ways to learn digi scrapping. You can find many here. Best advise - ask, ask, ask. No matter what program you use, there is bound to be someone here to help. Welcome, so glad to meet you.
Old 06-13-2014, 09:31 PM
theStudio Admin Team Member

Location: Livermore, California -- home of the famous light bulb

HELLO Marilee and welcome to the family. You're going to love it here ... especially since your looking to learn more about digital scrapbooking. You'll find a TON of tutorials on our blog -- https://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/tag/tutorial/ -- every Friday you'll find a new one from Karen (aka Snickerdoodle Designs), but keep your eye out for some extra ones. You'll also find some tutorials here in the forum -- http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio...play.php?f=243. This is also the perfect place to ask questions ... you'll be amazed at what our fellow scrappers AND designers are willing to share with you.

Finally, hope that ankle gets a lot of rest and that you'll get to love it here so much you don't need an ankle problem to stick around.
Old 06-13-2014, 09:51 PM
the Studio Admin Team Member

WELCOME to the Studio Marilee...........I noticed that you were new to the Progessive Scrap. It's lots of fun isn't it!
Old 06-16-2014, 03:31 PM
theStudio Designer

Welcome Marilee, I hope that ankle heals quickly!!