Go Back   theStudio > Just for FUN! > General Chatter

General Chatter If you have something to say this would be the place to do it. Post anything you want here and if I get enough of a certain subject I will set up a forum for it, Thanks, Toiny

Old 07-12-2007, 02:05 PM
theStudio Artist

Smile Welcome to Stone Accents Studio

Welcome to Stone Accents Studio
We have so much going on here and lots of exciting things to come. There are many great ladies (and possibly a few gents…LOL) that stop in and help out on a regular basis. If you are looking for some help, try the Newbie FAQ forum or the Tutorials section. We hope you find something that interests you and will make this a regular stop.

In case you do not know how registration works, when you register in the gallery or forum it takes care of both of them, the Boutique/Store is a separate registration.

Our gallery has thousands of layouts that are sure to inspire you, feel free to open your own gallery to show off your layouts. Enjoy!
Old 07-12-2007, 04:23 PM
SAS-y Gem

Default Read It

Glad To See You Up And Running Looking For A New Group To Join, Hope There Will Be Lots To Do When You Get Going. Thanks Jeanne
Old 07-12-2007, 07:37 PM

I don´t actually have any suggestions about the website, you have taken care of everything very well so definitely there is a good amount of work put in here. I´m not sure about the email problem you are talking about but if I get an idea I will private message you. Thanks for everything.

What about a element, paper challenge? I don´t know how those challenges work and it could be interesting
Old 07-13-2007, 09:09 PM
SAS-y Scrapper

Congrats. Great site. Good Luck.
Old 07-14-2007, 03:42 AM
SAS-y Pebble

Congratulations in producing this great site! (Grace deserves thanks as well.)

I think it is going to be fun visiting here regularly and I wish you all the very best as people join in and the whole thing expands.

I can't wait to see what you have in the pipeline.

Wishing you all the very best.
Old 07-14-2007, 01:58 PM
SAS-y Gem

Julie I love that you have made this site for everyone. Since I have not been there from the start of it all, I was wondering about an idea I had. You see I work with Photo Impact 11, and it would really be nice to have a thread for those who work with PI. Or better yet a thread of all the different design programs. You know questions, help and tuts for the programs. I know I could really use more help. LOL! Thanks for listening and thanks for a wonderful site, hey I never been a charter member of anything before.
Old 07-14-2007, 02:42 PM
theStudio Scribbler

Thumbs up

You have made a very good start with this website. I do think it would be a good idea not to have anon posters though. There are a lot of strange folks out there.

I am loving the gallery and the downloads as they are posted. This should be a fun place to be.

I am in the Amazing Digi Scraping Race--would it be OK to post my LOs from that here? Hopefully I will finish the Race. I've not done it before and I and my teammate are really excited to get started on Monday as soon as the first challenge is posted. We have a Blog set up for the race and would love for everyone to come visit us and say hello.

DREAM MAKERS Blog:
http://dreammakers-amazing-digi-scra....blogspot.com/

Y'all come visit!
Old 07-14-2007, 05:19 PM
SAS-y Gem

Julie, I will say it again.....you have done an awesome job with this site! Everything looks great and seems to all be in working order! Give yourself a big pat on the back and sit back with a cup of coffee....you deserve it!!
Old 07-14-2007, 06:45 PM
theStudio Artist

Default Post anything in the gallery

Baby Doe asked if it was OK to post her layouts from the Amazing Digi race and that is one the things it is set up for. You can post any of your designs there, it does not have to be made from my stuff. Just use it like any gallery where you share your work, all is welcome.

Twoisisomega suggested having info for other programs and I have a section set up for it, unfortunately all I know is Photoshop, but if someone posts things about different programs I will start a category for it. Then it can be used to compile helpful info for other programs.
Julie
Old 07-15-2007, 01:17 AM
theStudio Scribbler

Julie, I wanted to thank you for all the hard work you put in setting this up, as well as for the wonderful kits, and fixing what ever the problem was from not letting me post, or view the site once I signed in. It's all fixed, and I truly appreciate all you've done.
Lisa
Old 07-15-2007, 04:52 AM
SAS-y Pebble

Just wanted to say 'job well done!' I don't normally join forums but as I was here at the beginning and love your 'stuff'.... here I am lol!
Old 07-19-2007, 02:11 PM
SAS-y Pebble

Default It's fantastic

Julie
been around the entire site and it is outstanding. All that hard work has really paid off and something for you to be extremely proud of. Everyone has done some beautiful QP from your delightful kits. Congratulations. Kim
Old 07-19-2007, 05:31 PM
SAS-y Diamond

Thumbs up

One week later and look how far this site has come!!! Awesome!!

Janalyn's Place Blog
Old 07-24-2007, 04:46 PM
SAS-y Scrapper

Default Hello !

Hello, I'm new here... Please forgive my bad English, I'm a belgian woman...
Thank you to let me join, I'm happy to be here, I like to learn new thinks about scrapping i
Good afternoon, hugs,

Véro Amestramgram
Old 07-25-2007, 10:55 AM
theStudio Artist

Location: Central PA, U.S.A. after growing up in Southern N.J.

Congratulations on your new site, I have been looking around and it's just wonderful !
I just recently discovered your blog and LOVE your work !
Thanks so much for having me here ! ;-))
Old 07-25-2007, 07:01 PM
SAS-y Pebble

I love digiscrapping everything that can be paper scrapped. Before I got into digiscrapping I was creating cards using a cardmaking program. Then I got into doing this in a digiscrapping style. Then I tried DATCs (Digital Artist Trading Cards) and they were great fun, too.

How about we have a gallery for other digital creations such as Greetings Cards and DATCs (separate ones for each)? Maybe we could have a vote to see if anyone is interested in these. I'd be glad to upload my cards and DATCs if the idea takes off. Unfortunately I have FMS (a condition like ME) so I can't take on running a challenge thread, sorry! Mo
Old 07-26-2007, 12:30 PM
SAS-y Scrapper

Thumbs up congrats!

Congratulations on your new site! I just happened to stumble across it this afternoon - boy, I'm sure glad I did! I just registered as a member only a few minutes ago and marked the site in my favourites. I've had the chance to take a look around ... great links and resources. I can hardly wait for your boutique to open.
Old 08-02-2007, 01:13 AM
SAS-y Pebble

Hello! I'm new (obviously lol!) and I've only just discovered your blog and this site - and want to thank you heaps!! What a fab idea. I'm just downloading your Easter Spice kit and it looks absolutely gorgeous - can't wait until you've got your shop open.

But especially, I want to say thanks because I've been looking for a quick way to make a photobook for a golden anniversary and the QPs that everyone has created with your Eastern Spice kit are absolutely perfect - a real lifesaver!! In fact I'd love to have a go creating a couple myself if they're still being accepted???
Old 08-04-2007, 02:37 AM
SAS-y Diamond

Everything looks wonderful Julie!!! I too can't wait for the shop to open...lol.
Old 08-10-2007, 04:59 AM
theStudio Designer

The site looks wonderful Julie and I congratulate you and anyone else who has helped in the birth of this site!! Wonderful Job, Well done!!!

Tracy

~~ Tracy ~~
Studio Designer ~ QC Liason