Go Back   theStudio > Just for FUN! > General Chatter

General Chatter If you have something to say this would be the place to do it. Post anything you want here and if I get enough of a certain subject I will set up a forum for it, Thanks, Toiny

Old 05-02-2008, 06:44 AM
SAS-y Gem

Default Busy Busy

Missed you all. Been so busy with home/work stuff that I haven't had a chance to get on and even get my posting bonuses. I was working along quite well with my trial version of PSE 6.0 when the trial ran out but if I keep the software open on my desktop bar I was good until the new software gets here. Well the inevitable happened. The power went out and now it won't let me log in without the ser.# which is on its way with the software but won't be here till next week. SO I AM BUMMED to not be able to play on with my digi bonuses this weekend which I blocked out for scrapbooking and digital.

Good news my dd is finally settling on her townhouse on Monday and soon I will have my scrapbook room back. I can't wait. I will practically move her myself just to get out of the scrap dungeon of a basement. I have some great and not so great pictures of my son's Senior Prom this past Friday that I am so anxious to make into a small book for him. I want to try and see how the digi works sending them to be printed into a book at about 8x8 size.
Do I leave them at 300 dpi and just resize them from 12x12 to 8x8 ?? or just make them 8x8 to start with?

Otherwise it is Friday and I am off cleaning and playing on the computer.

Digi layouts completed: 20

Old 05-02-2008, 07:17 AM
theStudio Picasso

Welcome back. I'm sure it'll be a great relief to get your scrap room back.
Old 05-02-2008, 09:29 AM
SAS-y Gem

Thanks, I will be nice to actually see what colors I am scrapbooking. I am hoping to get a computer for the room too. DS#2 is graduating this June and wants to get himself a laptop with his graduation money so I could take his current desktop.

Digi layouts completed: 20

Old 05-02-2008, 12:26 PM
theStudio Picasso

Oh that willl be so nice to have your own computer just for scrapbooking And a room too!