Go Back   theStudio > Welcome to theStudio! > Introduce Yourself!

Introduce Yourself! New to theStudio? Or been here a while but you've been lurking? Stop here and introduce yourself! Tell us how you got started in digiscraping or what you love about digiscraping - just anything you'd like to say! We'd love to welcome you to our community! Make sure to start a new thread so you don't get lost in a thread that is already there!! ;>)

Old 06-06-2008, 04:52 AM
SAS-y Pebble

Smile Hi from Tampa, FL

I just started digi scrapping a couple months ago, and I'm AMAZED at how much stuff is free! But those bloggers are smart - I keep coming back for the free, and then see stuff I just gotta buy! LOL

I participated in my first challenge this month - Boo's June Color Challenge. What a rush to see my layout in the newsletter! I'm such a dork.

I'm usually a very simple scrapper, with the occasional go all out layout.

I married with 2 children. One is a teenager! When did that happen???!!! We've been in Tampa for nearly 3 years now. I still miss our old house, which we had extensively remodeled 2 years before moving. I love our new neighborhood better, though, because there's more children around. I'm a stay-at-home mom, and have been for 12 years. (Again - when did THAT happen?!!! Who keeps flipping those calendar pages when I'm not looking?)

I look forward to participating in the boards here and seeing everyone's great layouts and kits.
Old 06-06-2008, 09:32 AM
theStudio Picasso

Hi Brenda. You've got a fantastic sense of humor. I was chuckling all through your intro. Welcome to SAS. Stick with us and you'll be seeing more of your layouts in our pages. The newsletter comes out every Wednesday and it's loaded with contributions from our members. (psst, color challenge, newsletter challenge and DGAW layouts always make it into the newsletter.
Old 06-06-2008, 01:36 PM
SAS-y Diamond

Welcome to SAS, the best place around to feed your new addiction .
Old 06-06-2008, 02:26 PM
theStudio Picasso

Default Welcome to SAS!

You'll love it here, I'm sure! Candee was correct, the best place to feed your addition with digi scrapping. Have fun!

MY PERSONAL BLOG (life after a CVA)
Old 06-07-2008, 12:35 PM
theStudio Picasso

hi and welcome to SAS !
Old 06-07-2008, 04:51 PM
SAS-y Pebble

Hi Brenda welcome to SAS this is a great place with loving people. I can related to your addition to digi scrapping it's very contagious. I've been digi scrapping about 5 yrs now and I am so addicted you can ask my husband.

I'm a sahm of 3 children 2 of which are teens. I am also in Tampa for 2 yrs now from NYC. We are in New Tampa, how about you. I would be nice to have a neighbor to scrap with.

Let me know.
Old 06-09-2008, 11:29 AM
theStudio Monet

Welcome, Brenda! I can relate about those calendar pages, trust me! I just had my two middle boys graduate from high school this week. That makes a total of three down, one to go. THEY are getting older but somehow I'm not... hmmmm.... defying aging and gravity.... LOL! We're glad you found us and I know you'll love it here.
Old 06-09-2008, 02:30 PM
SAS-y Pebble

Darlene - LOL about the kids getting older but we're not. It's true you know. 'Cause I certianly never PLANNED on getting this old. (and I'm not really all that old just yet).

Quote:
Originally Posted by LourdesM View Post
I'm a sahm of 3 children 2 of which are teens. I am also in Tampa for 2 yrs now from NYC. We are in New Tampa, how about you. I would be nice to have a neighbor to scrap with.
I'm in New Tampa, too! We came from Chicago area. I'm in Hunter's Green, how about you?

Do you happen to visit ScrapShare.com, too?