Go Back   theStudio > ARCHIVES > Archived Events > SAS-y Birthday Bash > Post the Most Contest

Old 09-10-2008, 11:11 PM
theStudio Picasso

I think I am burned out. looking at Lo's & reading forums but just cannot comment .I think I have run out of ways to comment on all those gorgeous LO's ---One Lo more gorgeous than the next.What a talented bunch of digiscrappers we have here at SAS.

Old 09-11-2008, 03:27 AM
theStudio Picasso

Is it too late to sign up? If not count me in please
Old 09-11-2008, 07:10 AM
theStudio Picasso

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlen49 View Post
Is it too late to sign up? If not count me in please
Not too late at all.
Old 09-11-2008, 08:03 AM
theStudio Party Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joba2 View Post
I think I am burned out. looking at Lo's & reading forums but just cannot comment .I think I have run out of ways to comment on all those gorgeous LO's ---One Lo more gorgeous than the next.What a talented bunch of digiscrappers we have here at SAS.
LOL! I know how you feel... I've been checking out all the Layout Design Entries, and I feel like I'm repeating myself! hehehe... But, if it encourages them to make MORE layouts, I'll just keep repeating myself! I'm used to it anyway, I have kids! LOL! :p
Old 09-11-2008, 03:38 PM
theStudio Monet

ROTFLMBO! Ditto! I've got a husband who needs tons or repeats too! I'm more of a broken record for him than the kids!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimberkatt View Post
LOL! I know how you feel... I've been checking out all the Layout Design Entries, and I feel like I'm repeating myself! hehehe... But, if it encourages them to make MORE layouts, I'll just keep repeating myself! I'm used to it anyway, I have kids! LOL! :p
Old 09-15-2008, 01:29 AM
theStudio Picasso

Well I was gone for the week end visiting my mother so of course I couldn't make any comments (don't have a laptop) My mom is in a nursing home & has dementia.It is very sad to see my beautiful mother like this.On the way back home I stopped at my daughters to see the grandchildren for a few minutes. I felt like I was in the middle of two worlds--the past & the future

Old 09-15-2008, 08:51 AM
SAS-y Scrapper

Can I join in? I've just now come back after a long hiatus from most of the sites. Actually, though I've been a member for a while, this is my first post here.
Old 09-15-2008, 02:00 PM
theStudio Monet

The more the merrier!!! (((Hugs))) all around....

Old 09-15-2008, 02:02 PM
theStudio Picasso

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorannmwin View Post
Can I join in? I've just now come back after a long hiatus from most of the sites. Actually, though I've been a member for a while, this is my first post here.

Welcome aboard!
Old 09-15-2008, 02:23 PM
theStudio Party Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joba2 View Post
Well I was gone for the week end visiting my mother so of course I couldn't make any comments (don't have a laptop) My mom is in a nursing home & has dementia.It is very sad to see my beautiful mother like this.On the way back home I stopped at my daughters to see the grandchildren for a few minutes. I felt like I was in the middle of two worlds--the past & the future
Jo, I'm so sorry to hear about your mother! My thoughts & prayers are with you and your family! I know how tough dementia is on the entire family!! Keep your chin up, sweetie!
Old 09-17-2008, 10:13 AM
theStudio Picasso

Oh thank you for your kind words .For awhile I felt anger & despondence that something like this can happen - to see my mom in this degenerate stage. That she is still here but not.But acceptance has settled in now. I just give her big hugs & thank her for being such a good mom & tell her if she wants to go home to her mom & dad it is alright.

Old 09-20-2008, 06:51 AM
theStudio Monet

I've had problems with my internet so I hardly posted at all last week. I have a goal for the month... but after this week I don't think I'll make it! I was well on my way toward it... not now though. I had to have Janalyn upload my lo for lo design this week... I couldn't even post it. Thank goodness the judges liked it so I didn't have to try to upload it again! I've never had problems uploading lo's here... until this week!
Old 09-20-2008, 08:21 AM
theStudio Party Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by allwright1 View Post
I've had problems with my internet so I hardly posted at all last week. I have a goal for the month... but after this week I don't think I'll make it! I was well on my way toward it... not now though. I had to have Janalyn upload my lo for lo design this week... I couldn't even post it. Thank goodness the judges liked it so I didn't have to try to upload it again! I've never had problems uploading lo's here... until this week!
I've been having problems with my internet, too! And, it's not just at SAS... it's everywhere online! I've also been hearing of internet issues from several people... I wonder if it had anything to do with the Hurricanes?!! I'm in New England (MA), East Coast, so I wasn't sure if that could be the cause or not!
Old 09-20-2008, 05:54 PM
theStudio Monet

Hurricanes could maybe have something to do with it... since the net is routed so weird and all over the world. I know I don't have to worry about any hurricanes getting to Montana anytime this lifetime though! Blizzards, eathquakes and volcanoes... but not hurricanes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimberkatt View Post
I've been having problems with my internet, too! And, it's not just at SAS... it's everywhere online! I've also been hearing of internet issues from several people... I wonder if it had anything to do with the Hurricanes?!! I'm in New England (MA), East Coast, so I wasn't sure if that could be the cause or not!
Old 09-24-2008, 10:51 AM
theStudio Picasso

Justing posting to see if it posts.Looks like alot of the thumbnail photos need to be reconnected.

Old 09-25-2008, 01:13 PM
theStudio Monet

Post the Most has helped me immeasurably! I have looked at so many lovely lo's! I think this challenge has helped me make better lo's! This weeks challenge for LO Design is white space... not my strong suit! I saw so many lovely white space lo's... they gave me ideas on how to do a lovely white space lo. I made my first white space lo and others even thought it looked good. Wether I win any challenges or not this month I have already won... I make better lo's... that's winning in my book!
Old 09-26-2008, 02:03 PM
theStudio Party Girl

Between the Layout Design, the Member Mega, Template Exchange & the Designer Contest, I feel like I'm all out of words! Can you say THESAURUS?! LOL! :p
Old 09-26-2008, 06:36 PM
theStudio Picasso

I can't add comments to Lo
s in the gallery!! No place to click to add comment. I am logged in. Not sure it is with every Lo but definately some. I noticed this the other day already but just thought I'd wait till things got cleared up a bit. Unable to comment on a LO by Amberpony today.

Old 09-26-2008, 06:39 PM
theStudio Picasso

I can add comments to the most recent photo gallery .But not in the designer's gallery.Or maybe it is just random that i can't add comments to Lo's??

Old 09-27-2008, 12:08 PM
SAS-y Pebble

I definetly would like to participate in this, THanks