Go Back   theStudio > ARCHIVES > Archived Events > SAS-y Birthday Bash > Post the Most Contest

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 09-10-2008, 11:11 PM
Joba2's Avatar
Joba2 Joba2 is offline
theStudio Picasso
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,999
Default

I think I am burned out. looking at Lo's & reading forums but just cannot comment .I think I have run out of ways to comment on all those gorgeous LO's ---One Lo more gorgeous than the next.What a talented bunch of digiscrappers we have here at SAS.
__________________










Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 09-11-2008, 03:27 AM
Charlie's Digiscraps's Avatar
Charlie's Digiscraps Charlie's Digiscraps is offline
theStudio Picasso
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Newcastle, Australia
Posts: 1,256
Default

Is it too late to sign up? If not count me in please
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 09-11-2008, 07:10 AM
Lori11941's Avatar
Lori11941 Lori11941 is offline
theStudio Picasso
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,907
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlen49 View Post
Is it too late to sign up? If not count me in please
Not too late at all.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 09-11-2008, 08:03 AM
kimberkatt's Avatar
kimberkatt kimberkatt is offline
theStudio Party Girl
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 10,169
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joba2 View Post
I think I am burned out. looking at Lo's & reading forums but just cannot comment .I think I have run out of ways to comment on all those gorgeous LO's ---One Lo more gorgeous than the next.What a talented bunch of digiscrappers we have here at SAS.
LOL! I know how you feel... I've been checking out all the Layout Design Entries, and I feel like I'm repeating myself! hehehe... But, if it encourages them to make MORE layouts, I'll just keep repeating myself! I'm used to it anyway, I have kids! LOL! :p
__________________
Kimberly
*avatar created by Elaina, aka nightshadow ( her!)
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 09-11-2008, 03:38 PM
allwright1's Avatar
allwright1 allwright1 is offline
theStudio Monet
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Big Sky Country!
Posts: 3,152
Default

ROTFLMBO! Ditto! I've got a husband who needs tons or repeats too! I'm more of a broken record for him than the kids!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimberkatt View Post
LOL! I know how you feel... I've been checking out all the Layout Design Entries, and I feel like I'm repeating myself! hehehe... But, if it encourages them to make MORE layouts, I'll just keep repeating myself! I'm used to it anyway, I have kids! LOL! :p
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 09-15-2008, 01:29 AM
Joba2's Avatar
Joba2 Joba2 is offline
theStudio Picasso
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,999
Default

Well I was gone for the week end visiting my mother so of course I couldn't make any comments (don't have a laptop) My mom is in a nursing home & has dementia.It is very sad to see my beautiful mother like this.On the way back home I stopped at my daughters to see the grandchildren for a few minutes. I felt like I was in the middle of two worlds--the past & the future
__________________










Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 09-15-2008, 08:51 AM
dorannmwin dorannmwin is offline
SAS-y Scrapper
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 4
Default

Can I join in? I've just now come back after a long hiatus from most of the sites. Actually, though I've been a member for a while, this is my first post here.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 09-15-2008, 02:00 PM
darlingina's Avatar
darlingina darlingina is offline
theStudio Monet
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Central Oklahoma
Posts: 2,289
Default

The more the merrier!!! (((Hugs))) all around....

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 09-15-2008, 02:02 PM
Lori11941's Avatar
Lori11941 Lori11941 is offline
theStudio Picasso
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,907
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorannmwin View Post
Can I join in? I've just now come back after a long hiatus from most of the sites. Actually, though I've been a member for a while, this is my first post here.

Welcome aboard!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 09-15-2008, 02:23 PM
kimberkatt's Avatar
kimberkatt kimberkatt is offline
theStudio Party Girl
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 10,169
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joba2 View Post
Well I was gone for the week end visiting my mother so of course I couldn't make any comments (don't have a laptop) My mom is in a nursing home & has dementia.It is very sad to see my beautiful mother like this.On the way back home I stopped at my daughters to see the grandchildren for a few minutes. I felt like I was in the middle of two worlds--the past & the future
Jo, I'm so sorry to hear about your mother! My thoughts & prayers are with you and your family! I know how tough dementia is on the entire family!! Keep your chin up, sweetie!
__________________
Kimberly
*avatar created by Elaina, aka nightshadow ( her!)
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 09-17-2008, 10:13 AM
Joba2's Avatar
Joba2 Joba2 is offline
theStudio Picasso
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,999
Default

Oh thank you for your kind words .For awhile I felt anger & despondence that something like this can happen - to see my mom in this degenerate stage. That she is still here but not.But acceptance has settled in now. I just give her big hugs & thank her for being such a good mom & tell her if she wants to go home to her mom & dad it is alright.
__________________










Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 09-20-2008, 06:51 AM
allwright1's Avatar
allwright1 allwright1 is offline
theStudio Monet
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Big Sky Country!
Posts: 3,152
Default

I've had problems with my internet so I hardly posted at all last week. I have a goal for the month... but after this week I don't think I'll make it! I was well on my way toward it... not now though. I had to have Janalyn upload my lo for lo design this week... I couldn't even post it. Thank goodness the judges liked it so I didn't have to try to upload it again! I've never had problems uploading lo's here... until this week!
__________________
PM me with your submissions for the SAS Newsletter. If your ideas are published you'll receive a free kit!
I CT for Stone Accents Studio, Kristi W. and Julie C
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 09-20-2008, 08:21 AM
kimberkatt's Avatar
kimberkatt kimberkatt is offline
theStudio Party Girl
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 10,169
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by allwright1 View Post
I've had problems with my internet so I hardly posted at all last week. I have a goal for the month... but after this week I don't think I'll make it! I was well on my way toward it... not now though. I had to have Janalyn upload my lo for lo design this week... I couldn't even post it. Thank goodness the judges liked it so I didn't have to try to upload it again! I've never had problems uploading lo's here... until this week!
I've been having problems with my internet, too! And, it's not just at SAS... it's everywhere online! I've also been hearing of internet issues from several people... I wonder if it had anything to do with the Hurricanes?!! I'm in New England (MA), East Coast, so I wasn't sure if that could be the cause or not!
__________________
Kimberly
*avatar created by Elaina, aka nightshadow ( her!)
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 09-20-2008, 05:54 PM
allwright1's Avatar
allwright1 allwright1 is offline
theStudio Monet
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Big Sky Country!
Posts: 3,152
Default

Hurricanes could maybe have something to do with it... since the net is routed so weird and all over the world. I know I don't have to worry about any hurricanes getting to Montana anytime this lifetime though! Blizzards, eathquakes and volcanoes... but not hurricanes!


Quote:
Originally Posted by kimberkatt View Post
I've been having problems with my internet, too! And, it's not just at SAS... it's everywhere online! I've also been hearing of internet issues from several people... I wonder if it had anything to do with the Hurricanes?!! I'm in New England (MA), East Coast, so I wasn't sure if that could be the cause or not!
__________________
PM me with your submissions for the SAS Newsletter. If your ideas are published you'll receive a free kit!
I CT for Stone Accents Studio, Kristi W. and Julie C
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 09-24-2008, 10:51 AM
Joba2's Avatar
Joba2 Joba2 is offline
theStudio Picasso
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,999
Default

Justing posting to see if it posts.Looks like alot of the thumbnail photos need to be reconnected.
__________________










Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 09-25-2008, 01:13 PM
allwright1's Avatar
allwright1 allwright1 is offline
theStudio Monet
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Big Sky Country!
Posts: 3,152
Default

Post the Most has helped me immeasurably! I have looked at so many lovely lo's! I think this challenge has helped me make better lo's! This weeks challenge for LO Design is white space... not my strong suit! I saw so many lovely white space lo's... they gave me ideas on how to do a lovely white space lo. I made my first white space lo and others even thought it looked good. Wether I win any challenges or not this month I have already won... I make better lo's... that's winning in my book!
__________________
PM me with your submissions for the SAS Newsletter. If your ideas are published you'll receive a free kit!
I CT for Stone Accents Studio, Kristi W. and Julie C
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 09-26-2008, 02:03 PM
kimberkatt's Avatar
kimberkatt kimberkatt is offline
theStudio Party Girl
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 10,169
Default

Between the Layout Design, the Member Mega, Template Exchange & the Designer Contest, I feel like I'm all out of words! Can you say THESAURUS?! LOL! :p
__________________
Kimberly
*avatar created by Elaina, aka nightshadow ( her!)
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 09-26-2008, 06:36 PM
Joba2's Avatar
Joba2 Joba2 is offline
theStudio Picasso
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,999
Default

I can't add comments to Lo
s in the gallery!! No place to click to add comment. I am logged in. Not sure it is with every Lo but definately some. I noticed this the other day already but just thought I'd wait till things got cleared up a bit. Unable to comment on a LO by Amberpony today.
__________________










Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 09-26-2008, 06:39 PM
Joba2's Avatar
Joba2 Joba2 is offline
theStudio Picasso
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,999
Default

I can add comments to the most recent photo gallery .But not in the designer's gallery.Or maybe it is just random that i can't add comments to Lo's??
__________________










Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 09-27-2008, 12:08 PM
kristenp kristenp is offline
SAS-y Pebble
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Copperas Cove, TX
Posts: 17
Default

I definetly would like to participate in this, THanks
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:06 AM.