Go Back   theStudio > Welcome to theStudio! > About theStudio

About theStudio Learn about our scrappy home on the web, ask a question or grab a blinkie!

Old 09-07-2008, 10:48 AM
SAS-y Scrapper

Default Thank you

Thank you for all the links. I was not able to get to the site until today and I am so thankful I did not miss any of them. I really appreciate all your generosity.
Old 09-07-2008, 05:28 PM
SAS-y Pebble

Thumbs up

Thank you for moving these files here. It is alot quicker to download them. It is a really lovely gift.
Old 09-07-2008, 05:44 PM
SAS-y Scrapper

Default Thank You!

Thank You very much for the links. You are going above and beyond and then taking it even higher then that. No one could ever expect so much. Your hard work and generousity is mind bogalling. I don't know how you manage to do so much.... thank you!
Old 09-07-2008, 05:46 PM
theStudio Picasso

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieO View Post
BTW, someone mentioned that since this is their first post that they had a long way to go to catch up to win our Post the Most contest, that prize is worth over $200. The way the contest works it is the amount of posts durning the month not the total of all posts ever made,so this way everyone has a chance to win if you are a little bit chatty and helpful.
Exactly. I took a snapshot of everyone's posts as of August 31st. I'll be comparing the totals on October 1st to find the amount posted in September only. So everyone, no matter how active they've been in the past, has an equal chance at winning the grand prize.
Old 09-07-2008, 05:47 PM
theStudio Picasso

thank you SAS for this gorgeous gift

Old 09-08-2008, 11:10 AM
theStudio Artist

Location: Central PA, U.S.A. after growing up in Southern N.J.

Thank you !
I am really enjoying myself ;-))

Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves.
J.M. Barrie (1860-1937)

Last edited by iela1216; 09-08-2008 at 11:28 AM.
Old 09-08-2008, 11:31 AM
SAS-y Pebble

These papers and elements are so lovely! Can't wait to do something with them.

Thanks for putting the links in this location and for keeping them "live". I only got here today.
Old 09-08-2008, 02:06 PM
theStudio Party Girl

Thanks for the newest links! The site seems to be back to normal now! The forum is loading super fast for me today!! Great job, Julie! And thank you for doing so much work to make us happy! It is totally recognized & appreciated!
Old 09-09-2008, 01:29 PM
SAS-y Pebble

Thanks for the DAD. It's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-09-2008, 08:15 PM
theStudio Scribbler

Arrow Links To DAD

I only got here today. I haven't even seen the newsletter yet.
I was surprised to see the links. I haven't seen them unpacked
yet but I did want to thank you for the pleasant surprise. It's my
lucky day as they say.

Old 09-09-2008, 10:13 PM
theStudio Picasso

This is a wonderful contribution and I'm already working with it. Thank you to all of the designers.

I do have one question, though. When I download each contribution, I get a screen asking about seeing secure and non-secure items at least three times during the checkout process. This is the only site that I visit that has these screens and I wonder why? Can I make them go away?
Old 09-10-2008, 06:23 AM
theStudio Monet

I've also seen this on a couple of other sites lately. It seems that it has only been occurring in the last month or so and it's not in all stores.

Want to add my thanks here for the 4 designers that are doing this super wonderful gift.

And Julie, the site is running pretty good now compared to the first of the month. It just shows how popular this one is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpli View Post
This is a wonderful contribution and I'm already working with it. Thank you to all of the designers.

I do have one question, though. When I download each contribution, I get a screen asking about seeing secure and non-secure items at least three times during the checkout process. This is the only site that I visit that has these screens and I wonder why? Can I make them go away?
Old 09-10-2008, 07:49 AM
theStudio Artist

Sharpli, the exact same thing has been happening to me, too.
Old 09-10-2008, 12:48 PM
SAS-y Pebble

Do you guys have Vista & IE7 because I do and I get these Security pop-ups all the time. They drive me mental. Of course it could also be from Zone Alarm or Avast but I think it is Microsoft. RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-10-2008, 12:55 PM
theStudio Party Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpli View Post

Have you recently done a Window's update? I noticed I was getting these security messages after doing a Window's Security update a few weeks ago. I believe they are just a warning in case you don't trust the site. I usually just hit "OK" and continue on my merry way!

I know there is a way to shut off your warning messages, I just can't remember how... I will go and poke around and see if I can figure it out!
Old 09-10-2008, 02:31 PM
SAS-y Pebble

That would be fantastic. I always hit OK, too, because I was the one who instigated the link to the website but it really is getting annoying.

Marilyn
Old 09-10-2008, 03:45 PM
theStudio Party Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123grandma View Post
That would be fantastic. I always hit OK, too, because I was the one who instigated the link to the website but it really is getting annoying.

Marilyn
okay, I think your problem is with the User Control Settings in Vista! My laptop is Vista and I hated those things too! Every time you try to open a program, a box would pop up and say something like "This program is trying to open. If you started this program, click continue... yada, yada, yada..." Is this the problem that you're having?? If so, it's an easy one to fix... just go to the User Control Settings and turn them off! I'll be right back to let you know exactly where to find the Settings to turn them off, if you don't already know... I never remember these things, I usually just find them while I'm playing around! LOL!
Old 09-10-2008, 04:22 PM
SAS-y Pebble

That isn't the one I was speaking of but it also is annoying. I just went through most of the settings in the Control panel and also in IE but didn't see what you are speaking of. If you happen to see it, would you just pm me please? I feel like I've hi-jacked this Thread. lol Thanks so much for trying.

Marilyn
Old 09-10-2008, 05:37 PM
SAS-y Scrapper

Thank you so much, this is a beautiful kit for you all to share!
Old 09-10-2008, 06:26 PM
theStudio Scrapper

Thanks so much for this beautiful kit. SAS is a favorite shopping site for me. I just need to let you know how much I appreciate all you do to make my favorite hobby so much fun.