Go Back   theStudio > Welcome to theStudio! > Introduce Yourself!

Introduce Yourself! New to theStudio? Or been here a while but you've been lurking? Stop here and introduce yourself! Tell us how you got started in digiscraping or what you love about digiscraping - just anything you'd like to say! We'd love to welcome you to our community! Make sure to start a new thread so you don't get lost in a thread that is already there!! ;>)

Old 09-20-2008, 12:06 PM
SAS-y Scrapper

Default Hello from Traverse City Michigan

I'm new and need help already!

I am about 3 weeks new to dig scrapbooking. The first week I was all over the internet looking at sites and blogs and in that process I was on a site that I just LOVED the design style. Unfortnately, before I could look at EVERYTHING and make a purchase I was called away. Now I can not find the site. I'm hoping if I describe this designers work someone may be able to point the way.

The designer uses a lot of very rich deep shades of purple - burgandy - teal among others. The limited time I was on her site I saw hardly any pastels.

Her kits were very simple / uncluttered, not many elements and the elements she used were a vintage/antique "jewery" style - rather ornate metal with "gems". Her photo was in the upper right corner of her site and she had long dark hair.

That's all I can remember but I would so like to find her site again...any ideas?

Thanks all
Old 09-20-2008, 07:03 PM
theStudio Moderator

Hi and welcome to SAS!

I'm trying to think who it might be, but not having much luck. It's tough with a limited description, maybe someone else will have some ideas.

Be sure to look at the designers here and check out some of the great freebies and challenges going on this month!

Heidi
Old 09-21-2008, 11:28 PM
theStudio Monet

Well, I'm not sure of the site your looking for but I am glad you're here and hope you have as much fun scrapping here as I do! There are lots of members who have awesome blogs with tons of freebies. ;o) So Welcome to SAS.
Old 09-22-2008, 06:20 AM
theStudio Picasso

I can't think of who you're looking for either. I'm sorry. But welcome to SAS. Have a look through our store. There are plenty of free samplers there that might help you find a new designer you like.
Old 09-27-2008, 06:19 AM
SAS-y Opal

Quote:
Originally Posted by paper fun View Post
I'm new and need help already!

I am about 3 weeks new to dig scrapbooking. The first week I was all over the internet looking at sites and blogs and in that process I was on a site that I just LOVED the design style. Unfortnately, before I could look at EVERYTHING and make a purchase I was called away. Now I can not find the site. I'm hoping if I describe this designers work someone may be able to point the way.

The designer uses a lot of very rich deep shades of purple - burgandy - teal among others. The limited time I was on her site I saw hardly any pastels.

Her kits were very simple / uncluttered, not many elements and the elements she used were a vintage/antique "jewery" style - rather ornate metal with "gems". Her photo was in the upper right corner of her site and she had long dark hair.

That's all I can remember but I would so like to find her site again...any ideas?

Thanks all
Hello!

There are soooo many fabulous designers out there, i am not sure who it could be. As far as designer styles go, have you looked at JulieO's stuff here? Her items are somewhat as you described....or Booland of Booland designs??? Otherwise it's too hard to tell, there are just soooo many designers. Good luck in your search. Perhaps you'll find some items here.... Make sure to visit the Gallery and download all of the wonderful FREE kits from the designers contest if you haven't already. they're fabulous!!!!

Welcome to this fabulous site!!!!

Candice