Go Back   theStudio > ARCHIVES > Archived General > Learning Center and Software Solutions > Newbie Frequently Asked Questions

Old 08-17-2007, 06:26 AM
SAS-y Scrapper

Default help needed

hi everyone,please could someone help me.I'm quite the newbie to all thing digi,love to scrap but dont know much about the internet and posting,have made some stuff with feelin wonderful kit i would love to share,tried earlier to post a QP,but cant find it anywhere.technology and me just dont mix,but hopefully with some help i can participate a lot more.what size should i make my QP's for upload.

thanks snookie
Old 08-17-2007, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snookie View Post
hi everyone,please could someone help me.I'm quite the newbie to all thing digi,love to scrap but dont know much about the internet and posting,have made some stuff with feelin wonderful kit i would love to share,tried earlier to post a QP,but cant find it anywhere.technology and me just dont mix,but hopefully with some help i can participate a lot more.what size should i make my QP's for upload.

thanks snookie
Not sure what you do with the QP, so I will try to guess. If you were logged in the Website, the most likely scenario is that the QP didn't upload as right now we are not uploading pages from the website, just previews of them. I suggestion might be to upload the QP to a file sharing website like 4shared or Mediafire. You will need an account with any of them. I will try to post a tutorial with a listing of File sharing websites and some instructions but alternatively you can read this tutorial prepare by JulieO. It's a general but helpful as more or less all file sharing websites work in the same manner.

Once you have the link of that file what you can do is to upload a preview of that QP to the Gallery in the section dedicated to Feeling Wonderful QPs and in the comments section add the link to your QP. The preview should be a 500x500 pixels size 72ppi. The QP you upload to the file sharing account should be a size that will go from 12x12 inches, 8.5x11 inchess, 8x8 inches more or less and 300ppi saved to the highest quality setting in the program you are working on. Also the file type of your QP should be a png.

If you have any more questions about it just please private message me, click on my name and you will be giving the chance of sending me a private message with any question you might have, or just leave your question in here.

I hope this helps