Go Back   theStudio > ARCHIVES > Archived Events > SAS-y Birthday Bash > Next SAS-y Lady Contest

Old 09-25-2008, 06:16 PM
theStudio Artist

Default And the winners are

And the winners are……(drum roll please)
Charlen49
Starlight
Mitsybelle
Queen Brat
Wimpychompers
Sooze
Ambowife
Karyn
Piggy Scraps
Noreimmereason
Aquarius
We were only going to have 10 move on but Aquarius was number 11 by just one vote and her previews were missing for a long time so it probably did loose her some votes. Congratulations to all of the contestant, you did a fabulous job with this theme, you should all be proud of your work.

Owner - Stone Accents Studio

My Blog
Old 09-25-2008, 06:22 PM
theStudio Designer

Wowsers I hope round 4 is less stressful. Wasn't that a close vote this week. Congratulations to those moving on to the next round. To those not moving on, your kits absolutely wowed the members and Me, I am knocked out by the talent that you ladies all have!! And I expect to see you in a store very soon

Big Hugs
Tracy

~~ Tracy ~~
Studio Designer~Creative Team and QC Liason

Old 09-25-2008, 06:23 PM
theStudio Picasso

oo..how exciting and thankyou so much for all your hard work especially during the big move..cant wait to get started on round 4!!!woohoo!!!!!!!Congratulations to all the contestants of round 3..all the kits i thought were superb and I personally found it hard to narrow down my voting choices..welldone!!!!!*10 thumbs up*
Old 09-25-2008, 06:27 PM
theStudio Artist

Congratulations to each of you ladies, I had a blast during the challenge and was just thankful to be a part of it. I cannot wait to see who the next ladies are that join the store. Have fun and good luck with your next challenge. Maybe I will try out again next time they have one of these contests.

Old 09-25-2008, 06:28 PM
the Studio - Designer

Congratulations to everyone in round 3 as every kit was wonderful, and also to those on the sidelines, you have all made this competition a wonderful experience, thankyou so much
Old 09-25-2008, 07:05 PM
SAS-y Gem

Location: Originally from Edinburgh, Scotland - now lving in Pensacola, Florida

Well, when this all started I would never in a million years have thought I'd be heading into round 4!! But here I am....and very happy to be here too!

I MOST DEFINITELY do not expect to be in the final top three....it looks like we have some front-runners up there (and well deserved too!) However...I'll give it my best shot and will say right now "Thank you so much" to everyone who voted and commented on my entries and to my fellow contestants "You girls rock!!" It's been a real pleasure getting to know you all and after the contest is over I'll still be hanging out at SAS with my new friends!

Old 09-25-2008, 07:09 PM
theStudio Picasso

Congratulations to all the contestants. I always feel so bad for the ones not moving on cause they worked so hard & their kits were so good. I guess it sometimes comes down to the blog following etc.

Old 09-25-2008, 07:16 PM
SAS-y Pebble

Congrats all moving on and best of luck in the last round!! I am so glad I took the challange and got as far as I did. I learned a lot about myself and my designing. It was also fun getting to know all of you, even just a little bit.

<--If you like my designs snag my blinkie.

Old 09-25-2008, 07:32 PM
theStudio Picasso

Congratulations everyone. As I said in the newletter, this was an impossible task. Everyone did an amazing job and created such wonderful kits. I wish we could bring everyone on.
Old 09-25-2008, 07:39 PM
SAS-y Gem

Congratulations everyone!! Boy, that round was TOUGH and I was really sweating it. I thought that all of the kits were fantastic and it is no wonder people had a hard time voting. Thank you to everyone who took the time to leave all of us such encouraging comments and votes. This is such a friendly community; I am glad to be here.
Old 09-25-2008, 07:49 PM
theStudio Designer

I think everyone here did an amazing work, all the kits have shown such wonderful talent, and we all have our great ideas, congratulations should go to everyone!
I would like to thank everyone for the lovely comments and for those who voted for me, it feels great! Thanks for the administration team for helping us out, you're doing a great job, I'm greateful to be part of this community and this contest!
Old 09-25-2008, 08:00 PM
theStudio Picasso

Congratulations to all of you - and this includes those not moving on to the final round. All of the kits were absolutely wonderful and it was really hard to choose. You're a winner in my book for spending the time and energy on designing.
Old 09-25-2008, 08:03 PM
SAS-y Pebble

Goodness, it gets so hard as the group gets smaller! I'm thrilled to hear who is moving ahead and sad to leave anyone behind. Congrats to all of us and good luck! Thanks to everyone for being so supportive and so wonderful, you make this contests awesome!!!
Old 09-25-2008, 08:32 PM
theStudio Artist

Congratulations to all the winners and all the contestants!! These kits are amazing and choosing was extremely hard!! It has been wonderful being the recipiant of all your hard work!!!! Good luck in the next round!!
Old 09-25-2008, 09:48 PM
theStudio Picasso

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrzgrl189 View Post
I learned a lot about myself and my designing.
I was just thinking the same thing, how the learning process has changed from weeke to week. I dont know about the rest of the ladies, but everyday I learn something new and you only do that from learning from the awsome talent that is out there and most importantly shown here in SAS. I think thats the number one reason I love digiscrapping, is that you never stop learning and you meet the most wonderful people. Again another big thankyou to Julie and Lori for your guidance and running such a happy place to be. Mwahhhhhh
charlie ***
Old 09-25-2008, 09:48 PM
SAS-y Gem

Congrats! Those kits are great!
Old 09-25-2008, 10:37 PM
theStudio Owner

Wow. I did not expect to make it. I stopped looking, LOL, and now here I am in the top 10/11. I'm totally shocked. There were some truly outstanding kits and I felt so humbled to just be here. And now... well... Wow.

I cannot thank everyone enough, not for their kind words, not for their inspiration, and especially not for the votes. Seriously, seriously, Thank You!

my email
Old 09-26-2008, 12:54 AM
theStudio Artist

YEAH, thanks for granting me that Lori!!
Everyone that's in round 4 congrats, they were all really gorgeous even the ones that didn't go to round 4 you were fantastic and all winners in my book.
Old 09-26-2008, 02:11 AM
theStudio Warhol

congratulates all the kits were fabulous!
Old 09-26-2008, 04:20 AM
theStudio Picasso

Congratulations everyone !!!