Go Back   theStudio > ARCHIVES > Archived Events > SAS-y Birthday Bash > Next SAS-y Lady Contest

View Poll Results: Who are the next SAS-y Ladies?
Pieces of Me by wimpychompers 57 10.22%
A Bit of Bling by Mitsybelle 137 24.55%
Paper Princess by charlen49 127 22.76%
A Charmed Life by Ambowife 96 17.20%
Just 4 Fun by Sooze 75 13.44%
Milady by Starlight 162 29.03%
Written in the Stars by Queen Brat 132 23.66%
Child's Play by Aquarius 35 6.27%
Falling Into Fall by PiggyScraps 134 24.01%
9 p.m. by Karyn 51 9.14%
Tea Party by noreimerreason 48 8.60%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 558. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-30-2008, 10:42 AM
SAS-y Opal

you all have done a fantastic job....and once again, it was impossible to cast a vote, but I did it!!! Good luck to all!! All of you are huge winners!!! I am on pins and needles, so I bet the designers are on whatever is worse than pins and needles.... Blades and Knives?? Anyway, this has been the best month!! And I am very fortunate to have been here for all of this!
Old 09-30-2008, 01:47 PM
theStudio Scribbler

Amazing kits - all of them! Boy this is really hard making a decision, but I got my vote in. Thank you all for the beautifukl kits - you are fabulous designers!
Old 09-30-2008, 03:46 PM
SAS-y Scrapper

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooze View Post
ohhhh..I hope Lori wasn't subliminally influenced by the name of Karyn's kit...9pm!!!
Hey Sooze Good luck in the voting - RVGuy Guess Who??
Old 09-30-2008, 06:21 PM
theStudio Picasso

Wow you sasy ladies(and gents) rock..Thanks so much for taking the time to vote for all these lovely ladies..it means a lot to all of that you appreciate the hard work we have all put into our designs..Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou..........mwahhhhhhhh
Old 09-30-2008, 06:57 PM
SAS-y Scrapper

good luck!!
Old 09-30-2008, 09:55 PM
theStudio Artist

I voted!!!!
I must say,I never downloaded so many kits in a day or in a week, you are all very tallented, and in this last round I wanted to be fare so I downloaded every and each kit I found...and I have my 3 favorites, designers that were constant in quality, harmony,originality and that also blown me away, so congratulations to all of you, good luck to all of you, I think you are incredible...and I really wish that hese 3 women that I don't even know, they are not my friends...not yet, I really wish that justice wil be done, and they win as they kept what all good designer needs: Quality, originality and beauty.
And I voted as a client...would I buy this kit?
In this last round I would definetly bought these 3 kits, no dude!!!!
Good luck again!!!!
Old 10-01-2008, 02:05 AM
theStudio Artist

They were all beautiful girls, it was hard to pick. I have placed my votes and good luck to all this final round.
Kristi

Old 10-01-2008, 09:25 AM
theStudio Warhol

What a beautiful work you did ladies.
It's very hard to vote. There are so many fabulous kits!
Thank you and congrats for your fantastic job.
Old 10-01-2008, 09:52 AM
SAS-y Gem

Awesome, awesome creativity from everyone! It was extremely difficult for me to choose only three designers, as you are all winners to me. But after much thought, (and much going back and forth admiring each ones work) I did make a decision based on what kits I would have most assuredly purchased from the designers.

Good luck to everyone, and thank you so very much for the giving of your time and talent! And as I said, you are ALL winners to me! An outstanding job!
Old 10-01-2008, 09:56 AM
theStudio Scribbler

Arrow Too Late Too Late For A Very Important Date

I voted this morning but I see I'm too late. I was too tired to finish unzipping all of them yesterday. I really wanted to take a good look. Sorry to the three ladies I voted for. They were wonderful. The quality of the kits was amazing.Congratulations to the lucky ones. You were all winners in my book.

Old 10-01-2008, 10:20 AM
theStudio Designer

It shouldn't be closed yet!!! It's not midday thursday yet! So cast your vote and if you only see results make sure you are logged in so you will see the voting buttons and not just the results.
Thank you for supporting the contest!!
Hugs
Tracy

~~ Tracy ~~
Studio Designer~Creative Team and QC Liason

Last edited by Ambowife Designs; 10-01-2008 at 10:26 AM.
Old 10-01-2008, 10:28 AM
SAS-y Opal

Quote:
Originally Posted by josey View Post
I voted this morning but I see I'm too late. I was too tired to finish unzipping all of them yesterday. I really wanted to take a good look. Sorry to the three ladies I voted for. They were wonderful. The quality of the kits was amazing.Congratulations to the lucky ones. You were all winners in my book.

wait! hold the presses! LOL! You should be able to vote all the way up until tomorrow.... are you not seeing the "Checkmark boxes"?? I so hope you'll be able to vote.
Old 10-01-2008, 10:30 AM
SAS-y Opal

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME???

My daughter who is 11 just asked me if she could vote? I am not sure if she is able to do so because I believe the rules say you have to be 13+ to join. If I give her permission to make an account, can she vote?

Her vote would SOLELY be based on the kit(s) she wants to vote for w/o any influence from me.

Please advise.

Thank you so much.
Old 10-01-2008, 10:42 AM
theStudio Picasso

Quote:

Josey the poll is still open. As the girls said, try logging out and logging back in. The poll doesn't close until tomorrow.
Old 10-01-2008, 10:43 AM
SAS-y Gem

Location: Originally from Edinburgh, Scotland - now lving in Pensacola, Florida

Quote:

As far as I'm aware the poll is open until tomorow (Thursday).....so please keep those votes coming in!!

Old 10-01-2008, 10:46 AM
theStudio Designer

phew, that's relief Lori, had me so worried LOL!!

~~ Tracy ~~
Studio Designer~Creative Team and QC Liason

Old 10-01-2008, 12:05 PM
theStudio Party Girl

okay, who's big idea was it to make the members choose?!! I think I have about 50% LESS hair and 50% MORE wrinkles after trying to decide on just 3!! LOL! :p

But, I did it... I voted!! I want to extend a great big THANK YOU to all the ladies who participated in the contest! This was one of the best Designer Contests I've seen thus far, the talent was amazing!!
Old 10-01-2008, 01:19 PM
theStudio Picasso

I voted .My understanding is that contestants that have a large blog folllowing have a better chanch to win.So with that line of thinking I voted for the contestants that I have seen post alot in the forums (at least the ones I've been reading) cause I think they will be an asset to the members not only for their beautiful kits but for support & encouragement.

Old 10-01-2008, 01:29 PM
theStudio Artist

I have no idea how you ladies are surviving this...Im not even in the contest and I can hardly take it anymore :-)
Old 10-01-2008, 01:32 PM
SAS-y Opal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vana63 View Post
I have no idea how you ladies are surviving this...Im not even in the contest and I can hardly take it anymore :-)
HAHA! I agree, I have been on pins and needles just waiting for tomorrow. Whoever the winners are, they'll be awesome here!!!! I am soooo excited to find out the results