Go Back   theStudio > ARCHIVES > Archived Events > SAS-y Birthday Bash > Next SAS-y Lady Contest

View Poll Results: Who are the next SAS-y Ladies?
Pieces of Me by wimpychompers 57 10.22%
A Bit of Bling by Mitsybelle 137 24.55%
Paper Princess by charlen49 127 22.76%
A Charmed Life by Ambowife 96 17.20%
Just 4 Fun by Sooze 75 13.44%
Milady by Starlight 162 29.03%
Written in the Stars by Queen Brat 132 23.66%
Child's Play by Aquarius 35 6.27%
Falling Into Fall by PiggyScraps 134 24.01%
9 p.m. by Karyn 51 9.14%
Tea Party by noreimerreason 48 8.60%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 558. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-01-2008, 02:47 PM
theStudio Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vana63 View Post
I have no idea how you ladies are surviving this...Im not even in the contest and I can hardly take it anymore :-)
That's a part i don't even have to consider at this point, im going to be last no matter what i do at this point, just choose the wrong theme/pallet.
But it doesn't matter, i'm trying to organize a sale at DS so it's not going to be a problem for me.
Big hug to all!!
Old 10-01-2008, 03:02 PM
SAS-y Pebble

Good luck girls, I definitely am happy to see so many votes for you ladies this round! I've signed on with another store this month making it 2 stores for me now so I'm definitely totally fine with how the voting is going. It's close for sure though!
Old 10-01-2008, 03:27 PM
theStudio Monet

I got my Vote in! Sorry to see some of my favorites so far behind
At least there is still time for them to catch up because there is still one more day!!!
Old 10-01-2008, 05:38 PM
theStudio Picasso

Default Vote

A Charmed Life by Ambowife
Old 10-01-2008, 05:51 PM
theStudio Designer

Thanks MrsCarol_1 I appreciate your support and am so happy you liked my kit!! Mwah!
Tracy - Ambowife Designs

Oh my the girls at the front of the pack are really jostling for position aren't they!! How nerve racking for you all up there at 87 Good Luck!

~~ Tracy ~~
Studio Designer ~ QC Liason

Last edited by Ambowife Designs; 10-01-2008 at 05:54 PM.
Old 10-01-2008, 06:15 PM
theStudio Party Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambowife View Post
Thanks MrsCarol_1 I appreciate your support and am so happy you liked my kit!! Mwah!
Tracy - Ambowife Designs

Oh my the girls at the front of the pack are really jostling for position aren't they!! How nerve racking for you all up there at 87 Good Luck!
I was noticing that earlier, those 4 seem to really be neck & neck... but I've also noticed some of the others (like YOU! :p ) racking up the votes, too!! Remember, we still have one day left of voting!!
Old 10-01-2008, 06:22 PM
theStudio Picasso

wowsers..its close..i just want to say thanks everyone for agreat comp..its been fun...no matter who goes through we are all winners....ive certainly had a lot of visitors on my blog this month..20 , 000 people have visited my blog in 1 month..wowsers....Thanks everyone!
Old 10-01-2008, 07:43 PM
SAS-y Scrapper

This is my first time here. My mom told me about the contest and I wanted to vote. I loved all of your work. Everyone did a really good job. I looked at all of the weeks designs to see all of the work and I voted on who I think is the best. My mom is candi1973 and she is really nice. she told me this was a good site and she is right. I like it here and i am trying to learn how to scrapbook with the computer. I have Disneys Pixel Pics but my mom is buying me a better one soon. When I do a cool layout I will post it. I am glad I got to vote and I hope that no ones feelings are hurt after this is over because every one did so good.

thank you for listening to me babble.

cori xx-oo
Old 10-01-2008, 07:46 PM
SAS-y Scrapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
That's a part i don't even have to consider at this point, im going to be last no matter what i do at this point, just choose the wrong theme/pallet.
But it doesn't matter, i'm trying to organize a sale at DS so it's not going to be a problem for me.
Big hug to all!!
]

I like your avatar/pic. do you know where i can get that? its really cool
Old 10-01-2008, 08:48 PM
theStudio Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelbrat55 View Post
This is my first time here. My mom told me about the contest and I wanted to vote. I loved all of your work. Everyone did a really good job. I looked at all of the weeks designs to see all of the work and I voted on who I think is the best. My mom is candi1973 and she is really nice. she told me this was a good site and she is right. I like it here and i am trying to learn how to scrapbook with the computer. I have Disneys Pixel Pics but my mom is buying me a better one soon. When I do a cool layout I will post it. I am glad I got to vote and I hope that no ones feelings are hurt after this is over because every one did so good.

thank you for listening to me babble.

cori xx-oo
Hi Cori,
You're right your Mum is really nice LOL. I am so glad you are into digiscrapping and that you joined our happy place here at SAS. I'm going to love seeing your layouts when you post them Sweetie! Many Hugs
Tracy - Ambowife Designs

~~ Tracy ~~
Studio Designer ~ QC Liason

Old 10-01-2008, 09:29 PM
SAS-y Opal

Default Thank you Tracey, you're so kind!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambowife View Post
Hi Cori,
You're right your Mum is really nice LOL. I am so glad you are into digiscrapping and that you joined our happy place here at SAS. I'm going to love seeing your layouts when you post them Sweetie! Many Hugs
Tracy - Ambowife Designs
Isn't Cori just the cutest ever! I just saw her message a bit ago... I was folding laundry and she shouts out to say, "I DID, MOM! I voted!!" And then we talked on and on about all of the kits... NOW of course she aspires to be a digital designer....

I love her so much!! She really got into viewing all of the kits.... she looked for an hour at ALL of the kits (from every round) before she decided to cast her vote. I will say this, she and I have similar taste!! However, our votes were not exactly the same.

I read the rules, and it actually didn't say anything about her being able to register, so I let her do it. She is an awesome paper scrapper and she is now making digital layouts using this disney pix thing I bought her. So basically, I am saying I believe she has enough experience to be here....She and I have paper scrapped together since she was old enough to use a glue stick!! Now we're learning to scrap digitally together and it has been such fun! She is a "true" artist! I can't wait to see her work posted here.

If any of the forum moderators think she shouldn't be able to post here, please let me know.

Hugs to all and OHMIGOSH! I cannot believe how close of a race this is... there are 4 or 5 that are soooo close! I cannot wait to see what the results are tomorrow. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Question... is it safe to say that at noon CST tomorrow, the new SAS-y designers will be the top three who have the highest vote count from the 4th round?? Or are all rounds added together?? I was thinking about that yesterday and hoped that it would be an accumlative total between all of the rounds, but I bet it's not...each round was so different from the next, so to me, it's hard to base the outcome on round 4 alone... but that is just my .02 cents worth....

Anyway, I guess I should shut myself up now! TTFN!

Nevertheless I just went on and on and on.... sorry. I was just so excited that Tracey posted a message to Cori. She's tucked in bed right now, but she'll see it tomorrow!

Hugs!
Old 10-01-2008, 09:45 PM
SAS-y Scrapper

Thankyou for all the lovely kits and hard work. Itwas a hard choice to make. I wished i could choose everyone
Old 10-01-2008, 09:50 PM
theStudio Designer

Candi, you're so much fun! I love reading your posts. Just keep going on and on, so at least you'll keep the nailbiting camp busy, lol!:p
Old 10-01-2008, 10:28 PM
SAS-y Opal

Quote:
Originally Posted by starlight View Post
Candi, you're so much fun! I love reading your posts. Just keep going on and on, so at least you'll keep the nailbiting camp busy, lol!:p
you're awesome, girl!! And you are soooo rockin' this race! Way to go! Your kit is really beautiful!
Old 10-01-2008, 10:42 PM
SAS-y Gem

Quote:
Originally Posted by candi1973 View Post
She and I have paper scrapped together since she was old enough to use a glue stick!! Now we're learning to scrap digitally together and it has been such fun! She is a "true" artist! I can't wait to see her work posted here.
That is SO cool Candi! I cannot wait until my daughter is old enough to start scrapping with me. I guess I will need to dig out all my paper goods here soon.
Old 10-01-2008, 10:49 PM
theStudio Picasso

Quote:
Originally Posted by noreimerreason View Post
That is SO cool Candi! I cannot wait until my daughter is old enough to start scrapping with me. I guess I will need to dig out all my paper goods here soon.
It is cool..my eldest, does paper scrapping( me digi of course)..its great to have a common hobby..you smokin hot starlight!
Old 10-01-2008, 11:07 PM
SAS-y Opal

Quote:
Originally Posted by noreimerreason View Post
oh! your daughter will love it! I remember she would just start sticking things down, and I would so want to say, "Oh no honey, you need to have that straight, or turn this around...." but I refrained and I am so glad that I did. We have at least 15 albums she's made over the years and it is sooooo awesome to see her transformation.

She's really a fabulous artist! I can scrap because i know basic design principles, she is innately an artist and she can really pick out fabulous patterned papers that go together, of which I would never have picked, but when she puts it together, it's fabulous!!! I will always paper scrap...but going digital has been great for times when i don't want to deal w/ all of the "hands-on" stuff. I have a scrap room with a desk that covers two walls....shelves, etc. I have so much supplies, it's almost rediculous....but it's all archival safe, so it should last...
Old 10-01-2008, 11:08 PM
SAS-y Opal

noreimerreason......OOOOPS! I totally meant to ask how old your daugher is
Old 10-01-2008, 11:16 PM
SAS-y Pebble

Anyone have a hat? I seem to remember a few people betting they'd eat a hat if I wasn't in the top (roflol). Not that I mind, just had to see it myself.
Old 10-01-2008, 11:26 PM
theStudio Designer

I'm being kicked out of here way too often..and the gallery...keeps signing me out..anyways, my daughter also did paper scrapping with me and we so enjoyed it! I think it's a great thing for mother/daughter special activity as well, now she doesn't want me to touch the computer, lol!