Go Back   theStudio > Designer & Member Giveaways > Member Giveaways

Member Giveaways If you have something to share post it here. For help in adding attachments and previews check the FAQs for explanations. If you can’t find the answer there please contact me. Toiny

Old 07-15-2007, 06:59 PM
theStudio Artist

Smile Dusted Blossoms QP in Gallery

I just got the Dusted Blossoms quick pages uploaded to the gallery. I checked the links and they all work. If you have any problems let me. If you would like to rename them or to add them into your gallery I can give you a temporary password so you can access the QP creators gallery to make the changes.
I have been working on all sorts of things today. I have made lots of attempts previously to draw scrolls with a paintbrush, but it never looked too good. I gave up on drawing them and am using the pen tool (my LEAST favorite tool in PS) and the results are much nicer. I love using scrolls as brushes when I make paper, now that I figured out how to make them I can expand my library.
Enjoy the Dusted Blossoms quick pages, there will be more Eastern Spice pages up by Tuesday. I still have to figure out the numbers of yesterdays posting contest winner, I will have that posted later today.
Old 07-15-2007, 07:41 PM
SAS-y Diamond

Question

Hi Julie,

I have 2 quick pages that others are asking to be able to download. I am not part of the QP Creators but would like to know if QP's that I make (or other non QP Creators make) can be made available. If so how can we get them to you. I have sent you an email but decided to post here too when I saw your message. Also maybe someone else knows the answer or has QP's they would like make available.

Thanks in advance...

Janalyn's Place Blog
Old 07-15-2007, 08:20 PM
SAS-y Pebble

I think I will ask also-I am one of the members who would love to get the two pages that Janalyn has submitted. I tried to help a little yesterday and even tried to submit a QP myself so I could walk her thru it but I haven't heard anything about it getting there or not and it's not showing in the gallery. I know everything is backed up for sure but is there a way we could know if our QPs get there to you other than bugging you?
Old 07-15-2007, 09:40 PM
theStudio Artist

Default Janalyn + PA Grandma, More ES coming

Janalyn check you e-mail, I just sent you one about your QPs. PA Grandma did you have a problem uploading to the gallery? I think I still have to figure out some settings. I have it set so that you can make unlimited sized uploads but whenever I try to upload 20 mg files it looks like they will go but then they do not. I have been uploading them directly to my host site and then adding the pictures separately and linking them. I have been asking people who have large file to send the links to me and I will upload them, one good reason to do it that way is that I have 300 gigs of space to host things on but 4 shared only allows about a gig. This way it does not use your space.
There is somewhat of a backlog because it takes a lot of time to do all that and I also am trying to work on designing and on configuring the site. I have a lot of irons in the fire right now and am trying not to let any of them melt. I do plan to have more of the Eastern Spice pages up on Tuesday and then the rest of the other QPs that came on Wednesday or Thursday.
Old 07-15-2007, 10:45 PM
SAS-y Pebble

Well-If you don't have one from me I guess I had a problem. It said it was uploading and seemed to be taking about as much time as downloading does but then I left my computer-when I came back it looked like it was sent. It has not showed up but I don't know how all this works-do you have to do something at your end or should it be up there as soon as it's sent. PS it's 14MB
Old 07-15-2007, 11:38 PM
SAS-y Diamond

Hi Julie,

Thanks for responding so quickly. I got your email and resent the Eastern Spice QP. Let me know if there are any problems

Thanks!

Janalyn's Place Blog
Old 07-16-2007, 12:06 AM
SAS-y Diamond

Thumbs up

Thanks Julie!!!! That was very fast!!!

My Eastern Spice QP is now downloadable from Members Galleries, QP Creator!

Janalyn's Place Blog

Last edited by janalyn; 07-16-2007 at 12:10 AM.