Go Back   theStudio > Just for FUN! > General Chatter

General Chatter If you have something to say this would be the place to do it. Post anything you want here and if I get enough of a certain subject I will set up a forum for it, Thanks, Toiny

Old 11-03-2008, 11:53 PM
theStudio Monet

Talking WOW! New designers galore!

Have you checked out the store lately? If you haven't you need to asap! Great choices Julie! Everyday for the last few days a new designer has added thier designs to the store. I'm gonna be broke by the end of the week if you keep this up! I'm having way too much fun looking at all the new additions! Welcome to all the new designers and congrats!
Old 11-04-2008, 12:02 AM
theStudio Artist

Thank you for the welcome. I hope you enjoy my Designs as well. I really have alot of fun creating and that is what is most important.

Old 11-04-2008, 12:17 AM
theStudio Monet

Kristi, I've deffinately fallen in love with your stuff!!!! I'm about 10 orders behind on my downloads I have right now and I'm filling my cart ready to purchase your Gingertown, Home for the Holidays, Little Miss and Snow Adorable... if I could figure out how to use my pse I'd get all the templates too... but until I learn those will have to wait! Your stuff is adorable!!!
Old 11-04-2008, 12:24 AM
theStudio Monet

I decided I just can't live without Winter Bride too!
Old 11-04-2008, 12:26 AM
theStudio Artist

lol wow, your compliments just made my night completly. Thank you so much. I am happy that people enjoy my work.

Old 11-04-2008, 12:50 AM
theStudio Monet

I'm a huge fan of gingerbread anything... but I can't live without the gingerbread train! I had a real one years ago and brought it out for about 5 years... the last time I pulled it out it was mush! It had gotten wet somehow and it broke my heart! I'm sure your gingerbread train will be ready anytime I'm ready to pull it out! I won't have to worry about people eating it either!!!
Old 11-04-2008, 12:53 AM
theStudio Picasso

Quote:
Originally Posted by allwright1 View Post
Welcome to all the new designers and congrats!
Thankyou for the warm welcome..its a fantastic place to be!
Old 11-04-2008, 01:11 AM
theStudio Monet

Charlie, I love your stuff too!!! I bought some from you yesterday! I love your Wedding Treasures Kit, Shabby Old Blues Kit, Honey Love Kit and Paper Princess Kit! btw I voted for Your Paper Princess in the next sasy lady contest... I'm a sucker for cartoons! Glad to see you as a designer here!!!
Old 11-04-2008, 01:52 AM
theStudio Designer

Wow thanks for the awesome welcome, it's nice to find a store at a site you already feel so at home at. I love SAS. The members and Teams here are all awesome people!!
Hugs
Tracy

~~ Tracy ~~
Studio Designer~Creative Team and QC Liason

Old 11-04-2008, 12:28 PM
theStudio Picasso

It's nice to see our new girls being welcomed so warmly. I have to tell you that our new girls are already fantastic SAS-y Ladies, jumping right into the thick of things and working with the team. A lot of what we do goes on behind the scenes, and the members don't necessarily see it unless it involves a big event, like our Trick or Treating blog party, or the birthday bash. I can tell you from an insiders perspective, a great team is more important than anything else in the digi-scrapping business, and we've got some fantastic new ladies that have joined our already wonderful group!
Old 11-04-2008, 01:07 PM
theStudio Party Girl

Aren't they all just fabulous?!! Some really great new additions to the shop, and the girls are all super sweet!!
Old 11-04-2008, 05:29 PM
theStudio Designer

Aw thanks Lori and Kimberly. I love it here already and I'm sure the other new girls do too!!

~~ Tracy ~~
Studio Designer~Creative Team and QC Liason

Old 11-10-2008, 12:38 AM
SAS-y Diamond

I went on a shopping spree yesterday and will do more tonight - I'm snagging their goods while I can...lol.
Old 11-10-2008, 06:56 AM
theStudio Designer

Location: I live in a sweet small seaside town called Southport in the uk.

me too, my basket is full and Ive nowhere to put any of it hehe. I need a bigger hard drive...or something Welcome aboard Ladies. Its great to have you with us.

Old 11-18-2008, 02:53 PM
theStudio Picasso

Quote:
Originally Posted by allwright1 View Post
Charlie, I love your stuff too!!! I bought some from you yesterday! I love your Wedding Treasures Kit, Shabby Old Blues Kit, Honey Love Kit and Paper Princess Kit! btw I voted for Your Paper Princess in the next sasy lady contest... I'm a sucker for cartoons! Glad to see you as a designer here!!!
Thankyou mwahhh
Old 11-18-2008, 02:56 PM
theStudio Picasso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambowife Designs View Post
Wow thanks for the awesome welcome, it's nice to find a store at a site you already feel so at home at. I love SAS. The members and Teams here are all awesome people!!
Hugs
Tracy
I agree..its my "relax" place to come..even though theres the work to be done, I dont feel stressed..thats comes the lovely feeling I get from SAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori11941 View Post
It's nice to see our new girls being welcomed so warmly. I have to tell you that our new girls are already fantastic SAS-y Ladies, jumping right into the thick of things and working with the team. A lot of what we do goes on behind the scenes, and the members don't necessarily see it unless it involves a big event, like our Trick or Treating blog party, or the birthday bash. I can tell you from an insiders perspective, a great team is more important than anything else in the digi-scrapping business, and we've got some fantastic new ladies that have joined our already wonderful group!
mwahhh thanks Lori
Old 11-19-2008, 12:52 PM
theStudio Monet

I haven't written in this thread lately... been busy in the store!!! Ambowife I didn't forget about you! I bought stuff from your store too!!! I have been on a shopping spree here that just won't quit! I even invited a friend from another site here and she said she went on a shopping spree here too!

I LOVE SAS!!!!! Did you get that? I'll say it again in case anyone missed it.... I LOVE SAS!!!! The other site I used to hang out at is really having problems lately... they are loosing designers big time! That site is having a new designer contest... you can't even download their entries... booo hisssss! SAS got the cream of the crop!!!!!!!! The talent in that contest doesn't even come close to the talented designers that participated in SAS's contest!!! It was so hard to decide who to vote for in SAS's contest... I'm so glad SAS is so wonderful and decided to hire so many talented new designers! My bankbook isn't... but what dh doesn't know won't kill me! Shhhhhhh don't tell him!
Old 11-19-2008, 01:09 PM
theStudio Party Girl

ROFL!! You're crackin' me up! :p

I won't tell your DH, don't worry!
Old 11-20-2008, 04:22 AM
theStudio Monet

Hi I'm Karin and I'm a shopaholic.

:eek: I know I've just gotten something from every single designer at SAS in the last 2 weeks! I'm not kidding!!! My prize from the b-day bash helped... but I just couldn't stop myself!!!! Help! My cart is full and waiting for me to checkout again!
Old 11-20-2008, 07:42 AM
theStudio Party Girl

LOL!! Isn't that what Christmas is for?!!! You should tell them that you want reimbursement for all of the scrap supplies you just bought! LOL! :p