Go Back   theStudio > Welcome to theStudio! > Introduce Yourself!

Introduce Yourself! New to theStudio? Or been here a while but you've been lurking? Stop here and introduce yourself! Tell us how you got started in digiscraping or what you love about digiscraping - just anything you'd like to say! We'd love to welcome you to our community! Make sure to start a new thread so you don't get lost in a thread that is already there!! ;>)

Old 11-14-2008, 05:28 AM
SAS-y Scrapper

Question very confused

im new well signed up a bit back read through some of the forums n it says i cant post anything i have to wait to be validated???? well how long untill that comes along so i can join in in the fun? also very sorry n hope my account doesnt get deleted because i posted just wanted to know how long i had to wait to be validated to join in the fun..thanks..and sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.. and i understand if my account gets deleted i just cant download anything, i cant send messages to any one asking n i havent heard anything from any one.. hope you all have a great week and weekend to come...Ella
Old 11-14-2008, 09:57 AM
SAS-y Diamond

Hi,
Interesting that you were able to post this in the forum if your account has not been validated...
I checked your account and everything looks fine. Try pressing the F5 key on your keyboard (very top row of keys above the number keys) to refresh the screen. If that doesn't work please completely log out of SAS - not just close the browser window - and then log in again. If that doesn't work do it again and reboot your computer and try it again. Please let me know if any of this works...

Janalyn's Place Blog
Old 11-14-2008, 12:03 PM
theStudio Monet

Welcome Evilella, don't give up - I'm sure the kinks will be worked out soon.
Old 11-14-2008, 04:48 PM
theStudio Designer

Hi Evilella and welcome to sas. hope you are working out the posting problem and are fully active soon!! You'll love it here

~~ Tracy ~~
Studio Designer ~ QC Liason

Old 11-14-2008, 09:32 PM
theStudio Scrapper

Hopefully everything gets worked out for you! I really wasn't aware that you could post until you were validated...at all, so maybe it's just an error showing on your screen! Hopefully one of the things janalyn suggested will fix it!
Old 11-15-2008, 07:29 PM
theStudio Monet

We've had to resort to validating new members since we've had so many problems with spam recently in the forum. Sorry, we know it's inconvenient, but we're trying to keep SAS a safe, "family friendly" place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyKeira View Post
Hopefully everything gets worked out for you! I really wasn't aware that you could post until you were validated...at all, so maybe it's just an error showing on your screen! Hopefully one of the things janalyn suggested will fix it!
Old 11-29-2008, 12:41 AM
theStudio Monet

Hope everything gets worked out and I look forward to seeing you around the forum boards Ella. You're gonna love it here.

Old 12-01-2008, 12:30 AM
theStudio Artist

Hope you get validated soon and see you around the boards. I am sure you will love it.