Go Back   theStudio > Welcome to theStudio! > Introduce Yourself!

Introduce Yourself! New to theStudio? Or been here a while but you've been lurking? Stop here and introduce yourself! Tell us how you got started in digiscraping or what you love about digiscraping - just anything you'd like to say! We'd love to welcome you to our community! Make sure to start a new thread so you don't get lost in a thread that is already there!! ;>)

Old 02-19-2009, 11:54 AM
SAS-y Scrapper

Default Hi! : )

Hello!
My name is Ashley and I live in St. Louis, MO. I am a mother to a 15-month old boy, named Blake, who was born on Halloween!! He's my pride and joy. I just started playing with digital scrapbooking 10 months ago or so (bought Photoshop Elements 6 in June 200 and I think I'm starting to get the hang of it. I'm still confused on some things, but I think that if I play around more with it, I'll be sure to learn as much as I can. Participating in your challenges sounds like a great way to practice my way into learning more! Plus, I really need to get back into a hobby. LOL I take lots of pictures at home (my dad just bought me a Canon Rebel-XS for Christmas) and I really need to do something with them!! I have been trying to take a picture every day to eventually scrap Project 365 but I haven't begun a layout yet. At least I'm trying to remember to take the pictures! LOL

Thanks for letting me join!
- Ashley M.
Old 02-25-2009, 04:54 AM
theStudio Picasso

Hello Ashley and welcome to SAS!
Old 02-28-2009, 01:03 PM
theStudio Monet

Hi Ashley! Yes, definitely check out the challenges where you'll find inspiration... and posting bonuses!
Old 03-01-2009, 12:11 AM
theStudio Monet

Hi Ashley!
So nice to have you joining our fun scrapping group. I would also like to doing the Scrap project 365. Best of luck and I look forward to seeing ya on the boards.... and that new baby of yours!

Old 03-09-2009, 10:37 AM
theStudio Party Girl

Hi Ashley! Welcome to SAS!

If you ever have any questions about Elements, just give me a shout! I've been using Elements for about 4 years now! I love it! And I'm always willing to help out!

Can't wait to see some layouts of your baby!