Go Back   theStudio > ARCHIVES > Archived Events > Archived Events 2010 > theStudio Blog Train

theStudio Blog Train Come aboard the theStudio Blog Train! The only requirement is, you MUST go to the post before yours and leave a comment on their blog. This is a "train" so it's important to keep the comments going. If you don't want to play by the one and only rule, please don't join the train.

Old 05-02-2009, 04:02 PM
theStudio Monet

Default SAS Blog Train - May 2009

It's a new month so hop on board the SAS-y Blog Train! Please remember to go to the last blog posted, leave a comment there, and come back with your blog info (only when you have a new blog post, please).

Last person to post an update on last month's train was... me!

Last edited by DarleneH; 06-02-2009 at 01:57 PM.
Old 05-03-2009, 02:15 PM
SAS-y Pearl

Default Dear Darlene

'Tis May already. Spring is springing here in Texas. Looking forward to more pictures of my darling granddaughter to scrap. How about you?
Old 05-06-2009, 05:39 PM
theStudio Monet

Default Win a Free Full-Size Kit!

I updated my blog with this info about a random drawing I'm having. But hurry 'cause the drawing will be next Wednesday, May 13. Read how to enter here:

Old 05-07-2009, 02:01 AM
theStudio Monet

Better Run over to Darlenes Blog with your favorite kit of hers in mind. Because you will really want to enter her drawing!
Plus she tells all about the contest here at SAS and you only have till Thursday night to sing up!

While you are at it come over to my Blog to get Directions to that QP with extras that I am giving away in this weeks SAS Newsletter!!

www.amberpony.blogspot.com
Old 05-13-2009, 11:16 AM
theStudio Monet

Ya'll need to go have a good read on Diana's blog. I've also updated my blog and there's a new QP Freebie on there. Enjoy!
Old 05-18-2009, 02:33 PM
theStudio Party Girl

I grabbed a beautiful QP from Darlene's blog & got stuck over at Diana's blog reading what I've missed! :p So sorry to hear about the Horse Camp, Diana!

Whoohoo! I blogged! FINALLY!! No freebies today, just some layouts and announcing my new CT! I've been trying to reorganize the sidebar a little, so things are still kinda messy over there! Links in my siggy!
Old 05-20-2009, 03:50 PM
theStudio Picasso

Lovely LO's from Piggscraps kit, left some love on your blog for ya.

Updated my blog about the Extreme Makeover contest going on and if you read the post below can see a new layout from Piggyscraps = Rainbow,Moon,Stars kit.
Not sure what else you can still find if you care to look further than that.
Old 05-27-2009, 02:22 AM
the Studio - Designer

Well I've just been to visit 'Violethare's' (Kel's) blog and she has the most beautiful layouts there, you really should check them out.

I have a freebie up on my blog which is for a wonderful cause, it's part of a 'Hope for a cure' blog train and there's also a special button on the post if you would like to make a donation, no matter what size (no obligation), come on over and take a peek
Old 05-27-2009, 08:40 AM
theStudio Party Girl

I just visited mITSYBELLE! She has a beautiful contribution to the Hope For A Cure Charity Collab! You need to go snag it up!

I blogged too! I also have a contribution to the Hope For A Cure Collab! I hope you like it! And don't forget to visit all the rest of the blogs to pick up the remaining pieces of the kit!
Old 05-27-2009, 12:57 PM
theStudio Monet

Wow, Kimberly (and others) have created a lovely collab kit for a truly worthy cause. Make sure to check it out!

I blogged with an updated today, too. I have a new QP for you.