Go Back   theStudio > ARCHIVES > Archived Challenges and Contests > theStudio Genealogy and Heritage Challenge

theStudio Genealogy and Heritage Challenge Our Heritage and Genealogy challenges. Please notice that as we have an area dedicated to Genealogy and Heritage our Challenges would be posted there, in their own Forum. You will find here only the links to the different challenges organised and they will redirect you there. Alternatively you can go the Genealogy and Heritage Area to find everything you need to know to participate in the Challenge. Thank you

Old 05-26-2009, 04:44 PM
theStudio Monet

Here's the link to my "Four Generations" layout :

http://www.stoneaccentsstudioforum.c...7&limit=recent
Old 05-27-2009, 04:08 PM
theStudio Warhol

Here is my Layout
it's of me and my hubby, our youngest daughter and 3 of our grandchildren :-)

Old 05-31-2009, 04:19 PM
theStudio Picasso

Here's my layout.

The Wedding
Old 06-02-2009, 04:44 PM
theStudio Artist

WOW!! I am really impressed with everyone who joined this challenge!!! I was beginning to think that no one wanted to do this one at first!! I want to say a big thank you to everyone who participated in this challenge. I just need to get the PB aipped up and uploaded. I will be sending a link to the download for it within the next day. Hopefully before my VA appt tomorrow. I know in the past that a pool has been posted and everyone has voted on the best one, but I think I am going to put names in a hat and draw from there. That way I think it will be fair. Everyone did an amazing job with their pages this month!!! I am going to be posting my next one here in the next couple of days. Hopefully I can take my laptop and sneak in some scrapping time while I am waiting for my appt at the VA tomorrow. They are so very slow!!!

made by littlespooky with Lilypond kit