Go Back   theStudio > ARCHIVES > Archived Challenges and Contests > Archived Monthly Challenges > Newsletter Challenge

Newsletter Challenge We're looking for layouts by YOU to feature in our monthly newsletter. Post your LO's in the Newsletter Challenge Gallery

Old 11-07-2009, 07:25 AM
theStudio Party Girl

Default Nov NL - Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Hello everyone! Welcome to the November Newsletter Challenge!

Wonderful layouts for last months challenge! Those recipe's left my mouth watering!!! Look for them in an upcoming November Newsletter issue!

This month, with Christmas approaching very quickly, I wanted to focus on the Holiday's. Not just the gift giving/receiving part of the Holiday's, I want to see some FEELING. The Holiday Season has always sparked a soft spot in me, remembering all the times at my Gramma's house, sitting on my Pa's lap while he smoked his pipe and all of the wonderful smells coming from Gramma's kitchen!! So, this month, I want to see some layouts about WHAT THE HOLIDAY'S MEAN TO YOU AND HOW THEY MAKE YOU FEEL. Add some journaling to your layout, telling everyone what makes the Holiday's so special to you and how they make you feel. Get creative, use a song or poem if it conveys what you want to say! Or, just have at it, and pour your heart out!

Please also remember that our Challenge rewards have changed!
  • Posting Bonuses will no longer be a part of SAS.
  • Instead we are moving to a point system.
  • Each challenge offers each participant 10 points for the first LO, 5 points for each additional LO.
  • If a participant completes all challenges in one month, she earns a 100 point BONUS.
  • 100 points = $1 to the store
  • Points may be redeemed at any time.
  • all challenges will give points not posting bonuses (aka mini kits) as participation prizes. The good news for you is coupons are as good as cash! And who doesn't love money????
So, get those layouts posted to the Newsletter Challenge Gallery and a link posted back here in this thread so we can get your points to you! Happy Scrapping!!
Old 11-17-2009, 03:54 PM
theStudio CT

Here's mine:
http://www.stoneaccentsstudioforum.c...0&limit=recent

Creative for
The Studio, Ambowife Designs, BooLand Designs, Lara's Digiworld, Sarah Barber Designs, Feli Designs, Berna Datema, Joelle Designs, Cryztal Rain, Crowabout StudioB, Marta van Eck, Aneczka Designs,Studio Manu, Misker Whiskers

I'm proud to be a
Old 11-30-2009, 01:52 PM
theStudio Artist

Here ya go, it was fun thank you
http://www.stoneaccentsstudioforum.c...t&limit=recent
Old 11-30-2009, 08:36 PM
theStudio QC CT

Here is my page for this month: http://www.stoneaccentsstudioforum.c...9&limit=recent

I love being creative for LightningBug Creations and Ambowife Designs!