Go Back   theStudio > ARCHIVES > Archived General > Learning Center and Software Solutions > Newbie Frequently Asked Questions

Old 10-25-2009, 04:23 PM
theStudio Scribbler

Default Gallery Problems/Sign in

I am having problems with the gallery. I can be logged into the forum but when I head over to the gallery, it doesn't show my as logged in. I log back in and it does the thank you for logging in message and then when it goes back to the gallery it doesn't show me as logged in. Thinking that maybe I needed to register separately for the gallery, I tried that but it says that it already shows I have registered. Can anyone help me? I'm just trying to upload photos, but can't get the upload button without the login. Very confused!

Thanks!
Kathy
Old 10-25-2009, 04:29 PM
theStudio Owner

From the Piggy

Hey Kathy,

This does happen sometimes. And it is very frustrating. It seems to be an issue w/computers and looking at their cache. Try clearing all your cookies/history and closing your browser then signing in to the gallery again. It should "stick" that way.

SAS is run on two different servers w/three different softwares and the cache issue does tend to crop up. I truly apologize and I hope this fix works so I can see some LO's!

Smooches,

Toiny

Quote:
Originally Posted by kladle View Post
I am having problems with the gallery. I can be logged into the forum but when I head over to the gallery, it doesn't show my as logged in. I log back in and it does the thank you for logging in message and then when it goes back to the gallery it doesn't show me as logged in. Thinking that maybe I needed to register separately for the gallery, I tried that but it says that it already shows I have registered. Can anyone help me? I'm just trying to upload photos, but can't get the upload button without the login. Very confused!

Thanks!
Kathy

my email
Old 10-25-2009, 07:22 PM
theStudio Artist

The only way I can upload to the gallery is to log in there 1st. Then I can upload to the gallery plus anything else I want in the forum.

If I logged into the forum 1st I have to log out, clear my cookies & then log into the gallery.

I don't know why that is, but it is always like that for me.

If you just remember to always go to the gallery 1st & log in then you want have a problem anymore.

Go figure.

My Blog
Old 10-27-2009, 08:38 PM
theStudio Party Girl

That is soooo weird! It's the exact opposite for me! I have to come to the Forum first, log in, then go to the gallery from here... if I go to the gallery first, it doesn't keep me logged in... hmmm.... I told you SAS was in the Twilight Zone! lol