Go Back   theStudio > Welcome to theStudio! > theStudio Designer News

theStudio Designer News The latest & greatest from theStudio's amazing designers. You will also find unannounced specials here.

Old 11-11-2009, 09:59 AM
theStudio Party Girl

Default Veteran's Day SALE! Free kits for ako, dot mil email!!

Happy Veterans Day from Stone Accents Studio!

Note from Toiny:
Being married to a vet myself, I have a huge amount of respect & reverence for all our members of the Armed Forces. It is not an easy job. It is not a well paid job. It is not always an appreciated job. But without them our world would be a lot less safe and comfortable. I thank all of them from the bottom of my heart.

I hope you will all join me in a minute of silence to thank and honor all the Veterans who serve our country.

I am pleased to offer a special Veterans Day sale today as well as a free kit to anyone with an ako, dot mil, email address. Please email us at stoneaccentsstudio@gmail.com for your coupon.

We've added a new little section, right at the top of our store, for a Deal of the Day. I am nothing if not a bargain hunter myself. I love the best, at the best price. With Deal of the Day we are bringing you our best for our best deal. It may be one product, it may be two, it may be more... the only thing I will promise you is it will be for one day, and one day only.

Today's Deal of the Day is SKrap N Save Bundle-Autumn Warmth from SKrapper Digitals! Regular Price: $7.00, Deal of the Day Price: $3.50!! SAVE 50%!!!