Go Back   theStudio > Welcome to theStudio! > Introduce Yourself!

Introduce Yourself! New to theStudio? Or been here a while but you've been lurking? Stop here and introduce yourself! Tell us how you got started in digiscraping or what you love about digiscraping - just anything you'd like to say! We'd love to welcome you to our community! Make sure to start a new thread so you don't get lost in a thread that is already there!! ;>)

Old 01-24-2010, 10:59 AM
theStudio Picasso

Default Hi from the (WET) Desert SW

I'm Des :> I'm 52, been married 30 something years lol. Have 2 happily married (WHEW!) daughters who are my BFF's. Have 2 grandsons & 2 granddaughters. Started scrapping 5 years ago in some funky lil program mostly making cards. Got PSE6 about a year ago and the addiction started for real!!! Extremely supportive DH got me PS CS4 and a Intuos tablet 6 mos. ago and I'm just now feeling comfortable w/ both. I do S4H and recently enrolled in the fabulous Digi Design Academy. As soon as I figure out how (teehee) I will be proud to sport that banner!
Old 02-02-2010, 02:48 PM
theStudio Party Girl

Hi Des! Welcome to theStudio!!! I wish I had a supportive hubby like that I'd kill for CS4!! LOL! I use PSE5, and , for now, I am quite content!

Hope you enjoy our Grand re-opening activities!! If you ever need anything or have questions, don't hesitate to ask! Someone is always around here to help out!