Go Back   theStudio > Welcome to theStudio! > Introduce Yourself!

Introduce Yourself! New to theStudio? Or been here a while but you've been lurking? Stop here and introduce yourself! Tell us how you got started in digiscraping or what you love about digiscraping - just anything you'd like to say! We'd love to welcome you to our community! Make sure to start a new thread so you don't get lost in a thread that is already there!! ;>)

Old 05-02-2010, 08:32 PM
theStudio Monet

Default Hi from Virginia

Hello, I have been here a short time and am getting to know everyone thru the challenges and games.I love it here. Everyone has been so helpful.The designers are awesome.
I live in the mountains of SW Virginia in a very small town 8 miles from the beautiful Blue Ridge Parkway and 10 miles from the NC state line.
I live with my husband John,my favorite person to scrap because he is so photogenic.Our oldest son also lives with us as does his furbaby,Buster.
We are avid campers traveling all over the US in our camper. We love the outdoors.
Some of my hobbies are flower gardening,reading and of course scrapbooking.
I have 3 children,all grown and 4 grandchildren,also grown,Last year I got my first greatgrandson.I am looking foward to doing a lot of layouts of him as he grows.

Old 05-03-2010, 10:27 AM
theStudio Party Girl

Default Re: Hi from Virginia

well, hello there... officially! So glad you came over to join in all the fun!! We hope you enjoy yourself here, and if you ever need anything, just give us a shout! Someone is always around to give a hand and help out!
Old 05-03-2010, 11:55 AM
theStudio Designer

Default Re: Hi from Virginia

Welcome to theStudio! It's great to get to know you better!