Go Back   theStudio > Welcome to theStudio! > Introduce Yourself!

Introduce Yourself! New to theStudio? Or been here a while but you've been lurking? Stop here and introduce yourself! Tell us how you got started in digiscraping or what you love about digiscraping - just anything you'd like to say! We'd love to welcome you to our community! Make sure to start a new thread so you don't get lost in a thread that is already there!! ;>)

Old 04-02-2010, 10:52 PM
theStudio Scribbler

From the Piggy Hello new friends!!!

Hi, Im Terri. I Just saw you have an whole area here just for genealogy and HAD to join up!!!!
I live in S.E. lower Michigan, married since 1989 and mom to 3.. ages 20,almost 19 and 6. Im a paper/digi scrapper, love using junk to create new things, altering using vintage items and all kinds of crafty stuff. I also collect anything vintage ( LOVE vintage cookbooks!), love reading, gravestone photography,urban exploration, genealogy, anything NASA or soviet space program. Im a SAHM who does a little bit of help with my MILs catering/cake business. Im loving the heritage challenges ive seen here!
Old 04-03-2010, 02:09 AM
theStudio Owner

Default Re: Hello new friends!!!

Welcome Terri! Glad to see you here. I have a HUGE interest in genealogy and no time to pursue it LOL. I'm excited to see this section grow and knowing it will be here when my kiddo's & the store give me time to work on our history.

I'm Toiny, I've got 6 kids (2 to 19), married to an Army man with a house in NC and a temporary home in Germany for the next 3 years.

Smooches,

Toiny

my email
Old 04-03-2010, 04:05 PM
theStudio Scribbler

Hi Toiny! Same here.. not enough time OR money to find all my rellies! I really like the time period challenges!! VERY creative idea!!! Ive made challenges for heritage type layouts on boards Ive been on, but no one bites. I think its one of the most important things to scrap, as we could be the last people to even know the names of the people in the photos we've inherited. I LOVE heritage challenges and am glad to have found a place that has them on a consistent basis.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:03 PM
the Studio - Designer

Welcome Terri, it's great to see people embracing the Heritage section here, I know it's just going to get bigger and better, have fun
Old 04-07-2010, 12:23 AM
theStudio Picasso

I love heritage scrapping, too, and there are great challenges here!
Old 04-07-2010, 02:07 AM
theStudio Monet

Welcome, Terri! I can't wait to see your layouts! We are really enjoying all the beautiful heritage layouts here! If you have any ideas for heritage challenges, please let us know!

Old 04-26-2010, 03:59 AM
theStudio Designer

Welcome to the Studio Terri, you'll love it here

~~ Tracy ~~
Studio Designer~Creative Team and QC Liason

Old 05-03-2010, 10:38 AM
theStudio Party Girl

Welcome Terri!! I'm like Toiny... HUGE interest, little time! I have a ton of pictures handed down to me from my Grandmother that I need to get scrapped... hopefully, when my kids get older, I will have that time to research! Oh, I'm a SAHM to two, 4 & 5 yo... and a hubby I've been with for almost 15 years now!
Old 05-03-2010, 11:53 AM
theStudio Designer

Welcome! You've pointed me somewhere I need to explore more too! I'm new here this month (May Guest Designer) and I love heritage kits and have a ton of photos and have spent some time researching my past (but not nearly enough!)

Note to self: Must block out time to explore this aspect of theStudio! LOL!

I'm a working mom married to a wonderful hubby for 15 years with two kids - ages 11 and 7.