Go Back   theStudio > Welcome to theStudio! > About theStudio

About theStudio Learn about our scrappy home on the web, ask a question or grab a blinkie!

Old 05-02-2010, 06:02 AM
theStudio Artist

Default Not Sure What Happen

I finished selecting the kits in mITSYBELLE store ( I bought her store last month), bought a few more kits, checked out and had my paid invoice in front of me.
I scrolled down and started downloading the files I had just purchased (at least I thought they were the ones I had just purchased). After 2 1/2 hours of downloading I refreshed my screen. When the screen had finished reloading it showed me my new order and also showed none of them had been downloaded. What the heck had I been downloading all this time?
I go to the removeable disk drive where I had placed the files I had just downloaded. OMG these were files from a previous order.
Not sure what happened. You might want to check and see if there is still a glitch somewhere. Meanwhile I have to go start downloading files all over again.
Old 05-02-2010, 01:06 PM
theStudio Party Girl

Default Re: Not Sure What Happen

Oh wow... thanks for letting us know... you were downloading some else's order? Or a previous order of yours? I will let Toiny know, thanks!
Old 05-02-2010, 05:28 PM
theStudio Designer

Sounds like a previous order of her own Kim. I am sure if you contacted Toiny about it she will get our Technical expert Diego onto it straight away.
Thanks for letting us know hun, and what a pain to download all that time only to find you weren't downloading what you thought you were.
Hugs
Tracy

~~ Tracy ~~
Studio Designer~Creative Team and QC Liason

Old 05-03-2010, 05:38 AM
the Studio - Designer

Oh I only just saw this, oh dear that's awful to download then to find it wasn't what you thought!!! I hope we can get this sorted as soon as possible for you
Old 05-03-2010, 09:10 PM
theStudio Monet

I have had that happen to me too.Only I saw that it was a previous order of mine.That happens if I make two orders very close together without logging out of the store before I place the next order.I just go to my account and click on the top order and that is always it.
Wow I would hate to download for 2 and one half hours.

Old 05-04-2010, 12:52 AM
theStudio Artist

When it brought me back from Paypal is said the usual about my purchase had gone through, but it took me to an old purchase from the month before, which was 20 of mITSYBELLE's kits/items. My new purchase was the rest of her store, so I did not notice the difference in the beginning because the designer was the same.
Old 05-04-2010, 10:02 PM
the Studio - Designer

Oh I see what happened and I've had it happen to me before too, what a pain!!! Well at least it's nothing wrong with the store which is good and Danzinst is right, the current order is usually always on the top
Old 05-07-2010, 10:16 AM
theStudio Artist

It happened to me too,but I just went to my purchase history and found the correct order to download.
Old 05-07-2010, 10:55 AM
theStudio Owner

LOL, okay not funny but this happened to me too (at another store). Luckily I download everything to the same spot, and then unzip it to a more organized spot, and my computer yelled at me "ARE YOU SURE"... confused me. But it got me to discover my error before eagerly trying to open up my new goodies.

I did do a little research and this seems to be occur with paypal routing sometimes. Their advice was to sit patiently and wait for their redirecting to complete before clicking anything. No idea if that's what you did, or if it's yet another glitch, but it was the only tidbit of helpfulness I could find on the technical side.

Big, huge SMOOCH,

Toiny

my email