Go Back   theStudio > Just for FUN! > General Chatter

General Chatter If you have something to say this would be the place to do it. Post anything you want here and if I get enough of a certain subject I will set up a forum for it, Thanks, Toiny

Old 05-15-2010, 09:30 AM
theStudio Picasso

Default Journal Camp Week 2!

There’s still time to post a layout for Journal Camp Week 2! This week is captions and next week starts journal blocks, building them from this week’s captions and lists from week 1. We have fabulous prizes from SKrapper Digitals and Jaya Prem’s Hangout this week, plus a posting bonus from Digitalegacies Designs for everyone and great freebies for all!

You can still submit layouts for week one and be eligible for the super bonus for completing layouts for all five weeks: The three best selling kits from Digitalegacies Designs’ former store at Scrap Bird: Talkin’ Baseball and the two wedding kits, My Blue Heaven and the entire Laura collection!

This series is written to make your journaling better and easier, but even if you’re comfortable with your journaling, it’s worth a visit for the freebies alone!

Journal Camp is published every Tuesday until June 1 at The Chronicles of Nani