Go Back   theStudio > ARCHIVES > Archived Events > Archived Events 2010 > theStudio Blog Train

theStudio Blog Train Come aboard the theStudio Blog Train! The only requirement is, you MUST go to the post before yours and leave a comment on their blog. This is a "train" so it's important to keep the comments going. If you don't want to play by the one and only rule, please don't join the train.

Old 07-29-2010, 09:57 AM
theStudio Designer

Default theStudio Blog Train - August 2010

I know, a few days early, but I thought I better post while I'm thinking about it! If I am understanding this right, here's what you do - Look at the last post in this thread and go to the blog, check out what the poster shared and leave a comment! Then, come back here and make your own post with a link to your blog and something fun you have to share - keep the train movin'!

Here's the first stop: Yesterday, Scrappy Cocoa had her baby girl, still an unnamed sweetie pie, I posted a freebie on her blog to celebrate this wonderful event - you can check it out here (and leave some nice welcome home messages for Steph too!)

http://scrappycocoa.blogspot.com/201...d-freebie.html

Thanks for looking! Find more Nibbles Skribbles:

Old 08-02-2010, 08:18 PM
theStudio Artist

Default Re: theStudio Blog Train - August 2010

I'm lost. I'm the only one that posted in here.