Go Back   theStudio > ARCHIVES > Archived Events > Archived Events 2010 > DSD Fun & Games!

DSD Fun & Games! Stay tuned!

Old 11-05-2010, 07:28 AM
theStudio Designer

Talking Wish for a kit.... and win!!!

Woohoo - HAPPY DSD to you all!!!

To celebrate the occasion here's a new round of "Wish for a kit"!!

It's all very simple: leave me a message here in this thread, telling me which one of my kits is your favourite AND what kind of a kit (color, theme, style) you would like to see from me next.

On Sunday night (Monday morning my time, LOL) I will randomly pick one of you to win a 10 $ GC to my store AND I will pick one of you who will get a free kit created from your wish! (or - as some of you might remember from May - maybe even more than one).

So - wish away... can't wait to read all about your secret desires (only the scrapbooking related ones, please, ROFL)...

(BTW I will be out of town and without internet until Sunday... just in case you wonder why you don't see me around... )
Old 11-05-2010, 03:41 PM
theStudio Designer

Default Re: Wish for a kit.... and win!!!

Min - I LOVE all of your kits but I am particularly fond of Sand'n'Surf ... the kids in all your kits are GREAT

I would love to see Winnie the Pooh colors (greens, browns, orange) in a new baby kit. Maybe Pooh-like animals too. I have another grandchild on the way and the mother is particularly fond of Tigger and Pooh.

HUGS!
Diane
Old 11-05-2010, 06:30 PM
theStudio CT

I so much loved your Midnight kit. My oldest Martine just loves creepy and scary and this kit was perfect for her. Made a lo with it and she loved it!!!

I love the alternative art. A kit filled with odd and strange things. Perhaps a little mystic, but then with real elements like your Midnight kit. Does that make sence?

Creative for
The Studio, Ambowife Designs, BooLand Designs, Lara's Digiworld, Sarah Barber Designs, Feli Designs, Berna Datema, Joelle Designs, Cryztal Rain, Crowabout StudioB, Marta van Eck, Aneczka Designs,Studio Manu, Misker Whiskers

I'm proud to be a
Old 11-05-2010, 06:43 PM
theStudio Warhol

I really like the "NUTS" kit. I love those animals.

I would like to see a winter kit with snowy trees, snowflakes,snowmen, icicles, and snowballs in white,siver and different shades of blue.
Old 11-05-2010, 07:07 PM
theStudio Warhol

Alright, I've got mine... I would love a family naturewalk kit for walks in the neighborhood, or to the top of a (small) mountain. When it's just me with the kids, push the buggy, when we're going with Daddy, the baby rides in a special backpack on Daddy's back... and when there's snow, well then you've got to pull them on something or other, but we don't have a sled, so I get creative, lol! And you know how the kids hold hands, or keep handing you treasures they've found, and ask you why that bug is doing that, and what's that noise, and can you eat that kind of berry ooh, look at that BIG truck... lately it's been really windy, so I tied a blanket all around the buggy so Keenan wouldn't be scared of the wind and feel like he can't breathe...
Maybe like a neutral, blue and green basic kit (family, path, trees, satchels, rocks, river, mountain range, hills, grassy plain, bushes, sidewalk, baby buggy, maybe some dogs-they go on family walks, too, right?!) with addons for the different seasonal items & papers in varying pallettes? (winter: scarves,hats,mittens, dry twigs, snowflakes, holly & evergreen branches, crow or cardinal; spring: rain gear, budding branches, bright green baby leaves, spring flowers, raindrops, robin, eggs, nest, worm; summer: sunglasses, waterbottle, seagull, etc, etc, just to get the ideas flowing so you won't be able to forget mine, lol!) Or you could do the family with accessories you can put accessories on from the seasonal add-ons... THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESSSSSS!!!!!! BWAH HAHAHAHAHA!!! (sorry, it's getting a bit late for me; midnight here; please forgive my little outburst of excitement....)
You could sell as individual minis or bundle them together, and ooh, oooh, realistic or drawn, I'm so wanting this kit now!
(not that I don't like Tigger, too....can he come on our walk with us?? Our umbrella stroller is Winnie-the-pooh....)

Thanks for the fun game! (pssst, Min--pick me, k?)
Old 11-05-2010, 07:27 PM
theStudio CT

I love the Vintage Baby Kit! It is so soft and antique looking! Love it! If I could wish for you to make a kit for me, it would be a memory kind of kit! I just lost my mother in August and she loved butterflies and birds and flowers. The colors would have to be bright and cheerful, like Spring! Thanks for the chance to win! Lovely things!
Old 11-05-2010, 08:43 PM
theStudio CT

I loved the cute little bunnies in your Egghunt kit:
http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio...oducts_id=4533

If you picked me (even though I'm on the CT and probably can't win anyways), I would like a primary colored kit that was based on kids having fun in boxes. Yes, boxes that stuff comes in, you know, kids always love the boxes and mine are no exception.

http://atimeforscraps.blogspot.com/
Old 11-05-2010, 09:02 PM
theStudio Picasso

I really like 3 kits that I can't narrow down any farther - Fluttering Jewels,
November Frost - Extended Edition, and Delicate Shell, the colors are so soft and pleasant that would work for nearly any challenge layout.

As to what I want, I never know until I see it. But I have 7 daughters and would love a kit with 7 different girls and a boy (one son), but since I also have 19 grandchildren other small people would work. Plus also the in-laws. Not much, Huh?

Stand for something.
Old 11-05-2010, 09:06 PM
theStudio Monet

I love your Pool Party.This kit is perfect for all summer fun pages.I love all the elements and the papers are fabulous.

Old 11-05-2010, 11:12 PM
theStudio Scribbler

My choice would be Egghunt.
As for a kit idea....how about a kit about boys (& girls) and their dogs. Maybe blue, green, brown, yellow, purple.
Old 11-05-2010, 11:38 PM
theStudio Hybrid CT

I love Vintage Baby. The colors are great and the lace elements are so beautiful.
As for a new kit, I like the shabby chic style with fabric, stitching, lace and roses/flowers
in soft colors.
thanks for the chance to win.
Old 11-06-2010, 12:40 AM
theStudio Artist

I like Cherry Blossoms.

I would love to have a wedding kit that features white calla lilies. Black & white and elegant.

Thank you so much for the chance to win!!

Old 11-06-2010, 02:56 AM
theStudio Monet

thanks for the fun contest. i love your Cherry Blossom kit.
where i am, we have Carnival at the beginning of every year. it's great fun for adults and kids alike. i think a fun kit using that theme, with all sorts of fun colours and feathers and rhinestones and patterns and glitter streaks and splats, would be great.
thanks again for the chance to win.
Old 11-06-2010, 06:29 AM
theStudio Warhol

Hey, I just realized I forgot to tell you what my favorite kit is....
Hard to pick! I really love the Life at the Lake collab, and have more pics I plan to scrap with it, and I also am so glad for Boyz Fun, which I will definitely be using more and m ore as my boys pick up new hobbies. Keith just started karate this year, and now I have some great pics from the night he came home wearing his new karate suit, so I'm planning to use it again once I get all caught up w/my CT work!

And yes, I could really use a box kit, too....can we combine????....Oh, I know, that could be to cover the days the weather is too rough for a daily walk, so we do indoor activities, lol!!!
Old 11-06-2010, 07:14 AM
theStudio CT

I also love Fluttering Jewels. I think I'd like to see a Christmas kit using peppermint candy as the theme, weird, huh? That's me!

Old 11-06-2010, 02:12 PM
theStudio Artist

My fav is Nuts. Because your little critters are so adorable, your next kit should be kids & pets.

~Have a wonderfully creative moment each day.~

Old 11-06-2010, 05:51 PM
theStudio Warhol

do you know how hard this was? :eek:
I wittled it down from ALL to 7 to.....scared crows, Cherry blossom and november frost-extended edition and vintage baby. Reasoning is that I love fall and winter, and take way too many pictures during that time, I'm scrapping our trip to Singapore and I'm making a lifebook so...... Thanks for a chance to win one of these :-)

I kit I would love to see is motorcycles.... not Harleys, but other ones, no skulls, no flames, just regular motorcycles, touringbikes and motocross bikes
Old 11-06-2010, 08:10 PM
theStudio Picasso

Hi,
My fav kit is 'Vintage, Baby! - The Kit'. I would like to see a heritage kit!
Thanks for the chance. \
Gloria
Old 11-06-2010, 09:43 PM
theStudio Monet

My favorite kit is the Christmas Collection. I love it! I would love to see a boating or sailing kit/
Old 11-07-2010, 01:05 PM
theStudio Monet

I Love this kit Snow Much To Do it would be a fun kit!! It is excellent for all the snowy pictures from up north that I have to scrap yet and for the new ones of Grandkids and other Family members in the snow country!

My Blog