Go Back   theStudio > ARCHIVES > Archived Challenges and Contests > Project 365 Challenge

Project 365 Challenge Join Joanna for the *NEW* Project 365 Challenge! This is a weekly challenge! Layouts for this challenge can be found and uploaded to Project 365 Challenge Gallery.

Old 12-06-2010, 02:46 PM
theStudio Designer

Default November 29th to December 13th, 2010

Hello Again!!! I am losing track of time these days. Okay so here is what I am going to do to get us caught up. I am putting up two of my four packs for free this week. Then next week, I should have a couple special Christmas templates and a freebie Christmas mini kit for you! I think starting the first of the year, I will be putting out a four pack at the beginning of the month for you to use for your weekly layouts. You can mix and match or use the same one if you so desire. I hope you guys will like this new way of doing it. I'm so sorry things have been crazy lately. I have my daughter's birthday and Christmas coming up and in addition my father is having surgery next week, so keep me in your thoughts. Okay enough about me, here is the two four packs to choose from. Pick one or both, the choice is yours!!

DOWNLOAD HERE

DOWNLOAD HERE

Enjoy!!

Jo

Old 12-08-2010, 12:38 PM
theStudio Artist

Default Re: November 29th to December 13th, 2010

This is very generous of you. Thank you so much. I think we are all feeling a bit pressured these days. I know I am, trying to tie up many loose ends and finish my album.

I love the idea of monthly sets for next year. That way I may even be able to get ahead of myself on occasion! LOL

My prayers are with you and your father that his surgery goes well and also that you find the time to put your feet up and just sit back and relax.
Old 12-08-2010, 12:53 PM
theStudio Scribbler

Thank you - these are wonderful!
Old 12-09-2010, 11:58 PM
theStudio Artist

Thanks so much! These are wonderful. True about the busy and the pressure this time of year, lots of us in the same mode. My folks are elderly and dad having two surgeries right here before Christmas! Just lots going on, but please know that we appreciate your talent and providing us with the inspiration when we do get a few free minutes to scrap. I love what you are doing for us and love having your templates to work with. Best wishes for you and your loved ones!!

Old 12-12-2010, 06:52 PM
theStudio Picasso

I haven't done the 365 project this year but will in 2011.Can't wait. Even thinking of getting a better camera

Old 12-19-2010, 02:52 PM
theStudio CT

Week 48 and 49

http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio...ek-48&cat=1059

http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio...ek-49&cat=1059

And week 50, since I do not see a thread for that week yet.

http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio...ek-50&cat=1059

Only two more weeks to fill the year!!

Creative for
The Studio, Feli Designs, Berna Datema, Joelle Designs, Crowabout StudioB, Marta van Eck, Studio Manu, Rucola Designs, Pinklotty Designs