Go Back   theStudio > Just for FUN! > General Chatter

General Chatter If you have something to say this would be the place to do it. Post anything you want here and if I get enough of a certain subject I will set up a forum for it, Thanks, Toiny

Old 04-28-2011, 04:26 PM
theStudio CT

Default I quit smoking

Yep, I finally did it. I quit smoking. Haven't had a cigarette in almost 5 days now.
Not gonna lie tho, I have had a rough 5 days, felt awfull, felt dizzy and tired and at some moments all I wanted was a smoke!

Haven't been on the forum a lot, didn't give any comments, not even for the Spring Fling contest. I am a bit a shamed of that, but honestly I did feel terrible.

Hoping though things will improve soon. And I am so proud of myself that even when feeling awfull I didn't take a cigarette. Cause no matter how bad I felt, it is worth it and I am gonna make it!!!

Creative for
The Studio, Feli Designs, Berna Datema, Joelle Designs, Crowabout StudioB, Marta van Eck, Studio Manu, Rucola Designs, Pinklotty Designs

Old 04-29-2011, 01:01 PM
theStudio Designer

Default Re: I quit smoking

Good for you Renee and hang in there.....from experience I can tell that it DOES get easier....the cravings DO lessen....you can do this!!

Personal Use Shop
Commercial Use Shop
My Newsletter
Blog
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Google+
Documenting Your Life
Old 04-29-2011, 03:56 PM
theStudio Designer

Well done Jeanette, it's a tough thing to kick, I'm so proud of you!! (((hugs)))

~~ Tracy ~~
Studio Designer ~ QC Liason

Old 04-29-2011, 06:05 PM
theStudio Scribbler

Good for you. You can do anything. Think of all the money you are going to save.

Be Blessed
Chris
Old 04-30-2011, 06:33 AM
theStudio Owner

That is awesome!!! Way to go Jeannette! Keep it up.

Smooches,

Toiny

my email
Old 04-30-2011, 08:34 AM
theStudio Party Girl

Oh Yay Jeannette!! I'm so proud of you! I haven't been able to do it yet! I've cut down A LOT, to only one or two a day, but I haven't cut them out completely yet - mostly because of hubby still smoking! I think once he is willing to stop, then they will be gone for good and I can't wait for that moment!! With having the kids, there is no smoking in the house, so he HAS to go outside to smoke and he ends up cutting down in the winter because it's so cold outside... but, he's at work all day, and they have a smoking room (he works automotive!) sooooo.......

Keep up the great work! I remember when I found out I was pregnant w/ Dom, I stopped that very same day! I just couldn't bring myself to put another one in my mouth knowing I had that little person inside me... it was EASY then, and I didn't start back up until after Trin's 1st Birthday - and I kick myself every day for starting it back up again, because now it's just SO hard to give them up! You are doing a fantastic job, and the "sickness" does go away quickly! Hang in there, you CAN do it!!
Old 04-30-2011, 11:32 AM
theStudio Scribbler

Good for you!! Keep up the good work!
I still do it, we go outside, here in Iowa you cant smoke inside anywhere, so i have cut down a lot! one of my goals though is to stop!!

My Blog
Old 04-30-2011, 12:39 PM
theStudio Designer

Keep going Jeannette, you're gonna win!!

Personal Use Store · Commercial Use Store · Blog · Newsletter · Facebook · Pinterest · Twitter · Google+

2007 - 2014 eqrAveziur graphic & design. All rights reserved.
Old 04-30-2011, 03:33 PM
theStudio CT

Understand about hubby Kimberly, I quit in the weekend hubby was away. I never would have done it if he had been home, cause he smokes too. Now however, I don't mind him going outside to smoke anymore. His choice, I have made mine.
I am proud of myself, have been a smoker for almost 30 years, only wish my head would go back to normal, but guess it will soon!

So for any of you who think you can't do it, I did it, so can you!!!!!

Creative for
The Studio, Feli Designs, Berna Datema, Joelle Designs, Crowabout StudioB, Marta van Eck, Studio Manu, Rucola Designs, Pinklotty Designs

Old 05-07-2011, 07:31 AM
theStudio Party Girl

Jeannette, I think you're doing fantastic! Especially w/ your hubs still smoking, it must be very hard to resist knowing he has them - I didn't start up until after I turned 18, you know... those party years that are a blur I was drinking, someone handed me a cigarette, rest is history.... So, it's been about 18 years now w/ a two year break in between when the kids were born -

Keep up the great work!!