Go Back   theStudio > ARCHIVES > Archived Events > Archived Events 2011 > Capture the Moment

Capture the Moment We are kicking this off Memorial Day!

Old 06-27-2011, 01:10 AM
theStudio Owner

From the Piggy Week 4: Winners

You are all winners this week. Not only words, you are really truly winners. Those LO's, and the stories behind them, were beautiful, thought-provoking and, for most, bittersweet. It takes a lot to create a LO like that, even more to share it. I'm honored that you all felt comfortable sharing that with us.

I think I knew from the moment the first LO went up, and I cried my first tears with you, that this would be a no elimination week. There just is no way to judge LO's that heartfelt.

When I sent my "Voting" message through to our Design & Admin team last Friday, and told them there would be no voting, there was a collective sigh of relief. It was unanimous that your LO's could not be something reduced to a vote.

A big, HUGE, smooch to all of you. Week 5, our final week, will be posted shortly and PM's will go out to all of you.

Congratulation for a very well-deserved win.

Smooches,

Toiny

my email
Old 06-27-2011, 05:49 AM
theStudio Picasso

Default Re: Week 4: Winners

You and your team are so sweet and wise. I think you made a great decision because I could not have decided. This is one of the many reasons I love the way theStudio flows. Perfectly willing to make the needed changes, to bend and flow beautifully. It's pretty awesome to be moving on to the next round, actually it's very exciting! Thank you again for your wisdom and consideration!

❁Come scrap your blog with me...

Easy Custom Blogs

Proud CT member for:
-.•:*¨¨*:•.--.•:*¨¨*:•.-
Old 06-27-2011, 06:10 AM
theStudio Scribbler

I've been watching each week since I didn't move forward and I knew this last week would be difficult to decide,I so agree that all should move forward ! Horay ,to all of you for sharing your most heartfelt stories and trials of life !! On to week 5 and the best of luck to all of you ,your LO's are truly inspiring !

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention
of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body,
but rather to skid broadside,thoroughly used up,
totally worn out,and loudly proclaiming !
---WOW---What a Ride !"
Old 06-27-2011, 06:52 AM
theStudio Picasso

Talking Re: Week 4: Winners

These past few days since the last layout was posted to the challenge 4 gallery I was thinking, gosh, this is not going to feel good either way, whether I make it to the next round or not, because having to be 'measured' against such an outpouring of emotions seemed not only impossible but also wrong. There would be hurt feelings for sure. How wonderful now to learn that everyone wins! I am so happy you've done the right thing and let everyone continue... now I can feel GOOD about moving on, and moving on with all my 'sisters'!

Thank you Toiny; your are a most caring and righteous woman!
Old 06-27-2011, 07:02 AM
theStudio Artist

I agree with Rose...this would have been very difficult to see anyone eliminated this week with all the incredibly poignant layouts posted. Thanks for making such a generous decision and moving us all along! This has been an incredible experience to participate in this series of challenges, and I thank you once again for hsoting it for us and giving us the opportunity!
Old 06-27-2011, 07:42 AM
theStudio Monet

I'm so glad. It would hurt to feel like your personal feelings didn't measure up.
Old 06-27-2011, 08:17 AM
theStudio Picasso

I have enjoyed seeing all the wonderful layouts which has challenged me to try to keep up with every one of those wonderful ladies. I am truely greatful for the opportunity that the Design & Admin team have taken their time to put on such wonderful challenges for us all. I am looking forward to week five and will have to think hard on what I will do. Good luck every one.
Old 06-27-2011, 08:36 AM
theStudio Scribbler

Although I was eliminated in Round 2 I have been watching as the wonderful layouts have been created. This last week - every single on of the layouts touched me deeply. Well done ladies and I think the decision for a non-elimination week was an excellent one
Old 06-27-2011, 09:01 AM
theStudio Picasso

I think it would have been impossible to separate the actual scrapping technique implemented in these layouts from the deep, heartfelt sentiments expressed in the journaling. Once again I tried to play judge and figure out which layotus I thought would make it, and I couldn't do it. There wasn't one single LO that I could choose to "eliminate". Making this a non-elimination round was a great decision.

I'm happy and thrilled to be moving on with this great group of scrappers.
Old 06-27-2011, 09:17 AM
theStudio Monet

thank-you so much. i didn't know how you were all going to be able to choose. i loved and was inspired by them all. they were all just amazing.

Families are forever because love never melts.
Old 06-27-2011, 10:13 AM
theStudio Designer

We all agreed that it was the only right decision. They were all beautiful and touching and every one deserved to "win." Congrats to you all, I'm so excited to see what you all create with Christine's beautiful bundle (which I personally have and love!) Good luck ladies!!