Go Back   theStudio > theStudio Creative Canvas > theStudio Challenges > Archived Monthly Challenges 2011 > Heritage Challenge: Point in Time

Heritage Challenge: Point in Time Hosted by Pauli. Don't forget to post your LO's in the Point in Time Gallery.

Old 07-09-2011, 08:32 AM
theStudio Warhol

Talking OH NO!

I forgot to post this months challenge!

There's some things that needed taken care of, some I messed up on, and than there is the "no brain" kicking in as well! I AM SO SORRY!

Please forgive me, and play with me anyway? This months, we're going a little further back in time. How does "Summer of 1850" sound? OK to you?

What did your ancesters do, how did they deal with the seasons, not having airconditioning, and refrigeration? Did they use this time of year to make that cross country move - trying to "get there" before winter, or for those on the southern hemisphere, before the heat of summer, or just a visit... were the kids in school, or out, or helping on the farm?

Tell me what your ancesters may have been up to. If you don't have a particular family member in mind, but you want to put that point-in-time in between all the family information..... that's ok too.When I was thinking up the year, I had a couple of people that came to mind, but if you'd ask me who they were now..... I couldn't tell you without visiting my family tree information.... and I just might do that LOL

As always, please credit the designer, don't forget to put your page in the gallery and link it back to this forum but most of all... Have fun.

Because I was so excruciatingly spacey... This challenge will run until 15th of August.

See you in the gallery!
Hugs,
Pauli
Old 08-06-2011, 09:07 AM
theStudio Artist

Default Re: OH NO!

Interesting challenge. I'll think about this and try and come up with a LO.
Old 08-07-2011, 09:08 PM
theStudio Designer

Here is my page - and thank you for hosting!!
Old 08-07-2011, 10:30 PM
theStudio Designer

cool page Diane and what a challenge Pauli, it's a tough one I am thinking

~~ Tracy ~~
Studio Designer ~ QC Liason