Go Back   theStudio > ARCHIVES > Archived Events > Archived Events 2011 > theStudio Birthday Bash 2011 > Digi Detective! > Round 2: Sep 11-17

Old 09-17-2011, 10:47 AM
theStudio Party Girl

Default Digi Detective - Week 2 - Mystery Revealed!

Can I get a Woot! Woot! You ladies did an amazing job searching out this kit, it was a toughie that's for sure!!!

Everyone who sent in guesses, and there were A LOT of you, were correct!! Look for coupons to grab this gorgeous kit FREE in your PM box in just a bit!

Without further ado, here is the Mystery revealed..........

Our Mystery Kit #2 was Inpired SKraps - Hebrews 11:1 Mega Kit by SKrapper Digitals

The first in this Inspirational Faithbooking series, The Inspired SKraps- Hebrews 11:1 kit is based on the following passage of Scripture: "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

Just as we hope and believe for the flowers of springtime to pop out every year despite the bleak and cold of winter, we also hope and believe for something greater than our bleak and sometimes cold existence.
I think this kit will be perfect to chronicle my own personal journey of Faith for my family and future generations to look back upon and think it might also make some beautiful and meaningful gift layouts for friends and loved ones too. With a wide variety of versatile colors and elements you'll be sure to find plenty to work with for scrapbooking, religious events, baptisms, communions, weddings, and even just spring layouts.

Thanks to everyone for playing along and don't forget to come back tomorrow to play again with Min for a brand new kit! Happy Hunting all!!
Old 09-18-2011, 01:15 PM
theStudio Scribbler

Default Re: Digi Detective - Week 2 - Mystery Revealed!

Hi Kimberly! I did not receive the coupon code from you for finding this kit.pls pm me.

Thanks,
Ann