Go Back   theStudio > theStudio Creative Canvas > theStudio Challenges > Archived Monthly Challenges 2011 > Heritage Challenge: Point in Time

Heritage Challenge: Point in Time Hosted by Pauli. Don't forget to post your LO's in the Point in Time Gallery.

Old 10-17-2011, 11:13 PM
theStudio Artist

Default Re: October Challenge

All these are so beautiful!!!
Old 10-19-2011, 08:02 PM
theStudio Picasso

Here is mine:
http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio...and-uncle.html
Old 10-28-2011, 02:25 PM
theStudio Artist

•The cartoon star Mickey Mouse appears on November 18th in Steamboat Willie, an animated 1928 short film produced by Walt Disney.
•Aviator Amelia Earhart becomes the first woman to successfully pilot an aircraft across the Atlantic Ocean
•The United States' President is Calvin Coolidge.
•In this photo, my grandmother is pregnant with my mother, Doris. She is born in February, 1929.

Credits: Lynn Griffin - Grandma's Spring

CT Privilages

Old 11-04-2011, 01:43 AM
theStudio Warhol

I am so sorry for being absent here. I have to apologize for that, but I have a very good reason.
If you follow my blog, you already know, if not, here is an explanation.
My husband had a heart attack, and I just had to put everything out of my mind and concentrate on him. After chemo my brain isn't fully back yet, and multitasking is still kinda iffy, at best LOL. I have looked at the gallery, and am positively impressed with the variety one theme can start, and thankful that so many of you have played this month. I will put up the November challenge in the next couple of days, and hope to see all of you again. I may not visit every day, but I will be back as often as I can.
Thanks again for sharing your beautiful memory pages.
Old 11-04-2011, 07:42 AM
theStudio Picasso

Oh Pauli
I'm so sorry to hear of your troubles. My hubby just finished 6 months of chemo so I understand chemo brain really well. Given I've had MS (Officially) for 16 years now, the stress doesn't help either. He has stress just worrying about me and I about he. I dearly hope you get better and beat this stuff and that he quickly recovers. Sometimes life just stinks, but hopefully it will get better. At least that's what I'm hoping too. Do take care of yourself and do not worry about much else at this point. Your plate is full!

Best wishes
Karen