The following are changes I made to elements or papers provided in the kit to achieve the various effects in my layout. To create the background paper, I overlayed the orange paper from the kit onto a black background using the blend mode dissolve. I then heavily reduced the opacity, resulting in the "stars." The moon was clipped from the moon paper and sized down. Pieces of some elements were clipped to accomodate layering #e.g. the stem from the flowers and the handle from the umbrellas#. I also added additional leaves and beads to the cluster by clipping them from the vine. All of the elements are shadowed. To create the photo mats, I cut out a circle from the brown paper. I reduced the hue and saturation until the paper tone was black. The entire layout is overlayed with orange paper, the opacity again reduced significantly and the blend mode set to soft light to achieve the sepia effect. I played with the adjustment levels on the bat to darken it from gray to black. For the wordart, I added some outer glow to highlight it against the black background. Finally, the font that I used is Chiller. I hope I got everything!
· Date: Fri September 23, 2011 · Views: 98 · Dimensions: 600 x 600 ·
TheStudio is more than just a store, it is a place for scrapbookers to call home. We are committed to bringing you high-quality products; providing a warm, friendly forum; a gallery to showcase your work and be a resource guide for your scrapbooking journey.