» Home » Gallery Archives » Retired Designers » Designs by Monika Slide Show


prev
The_Studio_-April_2010_Color_Challenge_-_Page_001_resized_600X600
next


The_Studio_-April_2010_Color_Challenge_-_Page_001_resized_600X600



98% of my layout came from the beautiful kit that Monika made for this challenge.The other 2% of my layout came from the following:



2 Chrome Flourishes: Shiny Things/Stash 1 Kit By

Bekah E. Designs @

Scrappity Do Dah

Dark Edged Overlay:**For the life of me ,I can't

find the file for this overlay to get

the author's info. I just used it ,so

it has to be here some where. As

soon as I find it ,I will post it

here asap.

Quote/Genesis 1:1-2 : Life Application Study Bible-

New International Version

Font: Deloise



<<
MD_Touchofmay_600x600.jpg
brothers_ashton_and_jaydun_resized.jpg
The_Studio_-April_2010_Color_Challenge_-_Page_001_resized_600X600.jpg
CC_MD_Silence_of_the_night_600x600.jpg
MD_Rememberwhen_p4_600x600.jpg
>>
CM Silly

theStudio Artist
See all User Photos

Registered: August 2009
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 229
  • Pin It
ssssssssss
Additional Categories: Color Challenge
Date: Sun April 18, 2010
Views: 108
Dimensions: 600 x 600
Keywords: studio april 2010 color challenge page 001 resized 600x600



 
Random - Designs by Monika
SBD_love_me_tender_P1_600x600.jpg

Jonsy Dawn
Designs by Monika
by Jean Ann
MonikaD_Lovely_p2_598x600.jpg

Lovely Lady
Designs by Monika
by Jean Ann
lmb_deliscraps_dreamSM.jpg

PS day 5
Designs by Monika
by lbettis
· more ·



Photo Sharing Gallery by PhotoPost
Copyright © 2014 All Enthusiast, Inc.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:05 AM.