Please visit my blog for some add-ons to last round's kit, Yuletide Cheer, and to Spirit of Amaryllis - coming soon!
Please note: drop shadow on flower is for preview only!
In my garden there is a flower. Her name is Amaryllis, and she was a secret to me until last week, when she appeared in all her resplendent red, green, and golden glory. The full palette for this kit comes from her hues and textures. She shines in sparkles and glitters in full sun, yet shies away under the gum tree in soft peaches and jade. I've tried to capture her spirit in this kit, which I hope you will enjoy. Layouts for Christmas, New Year's, Gardens, Children, all will benefit from a touch from the Spirit of Amaryllis. There are 10 papers, and 15 elements for you:
1) Aged NotePaper, 10" x 7.5" with clipped flower
2) Red Glitter Border Overlay
3) Green Glitter Border Overlay
4) Red Glitter Sprinkles Overlay (12"X12"
5) Patchwork Heart
6) 1 Marbled Photo Frame
7) Textured Corner Flourish X 3
1 Amaryllis Flower
9) 1 Upper Case Alpha
10) 1 Lower Case Alpha
11) 1 Mini-Flower Border Overlay
12) Lace Bow X 2
13) Tag X 2: 1 Full-Palette & 1 Green
14) Satin Bow X 2
15) Full Page Double Border Stitches X 2