Fonts: LD Lamestain (the text layer was rasterised and used as a clipping mask with one of the papers to fill the inside of each letter) and Angelina
I made the photo frame from one of the papers in the kit.
The brackets were printed out a second time separately (they are printed on the card along with the photos, frames, text and scatter) and then placed on the layout using 3D foam pads.
The butterflies were printed and cut out, then placed on the layout with 3D foam pads.
Two papers from the kit were printed onto A6 paper and then I used my Sizzix Big Shot and the Tim Holtz "tattered florals" die to create the flower, sprayed it with Perfect Pearls Mists (perfect pearls) and inked the edges with distress ink. I used a brad from my stash (sorry, I can't remember where I got this) to hold the flower together and fix it onto the layout.
Registered: July 2007 Location: Shropshire, UK Posts: 1,090
Date: Fri September 9, 2011 Views: 201 Dimensions: 436 x 600 Keywords:hybridchallengeround1 Digital Supplies:: "Early Morning Delight" by Piggy Scrap Designs Physical Supplies:: Tim Holtz "Tattered Florals" die
TheStudio is more than just a store, it is a place for scrapbookers to call home. We are committed to bringing you high-quality products; providing a warm, friendly forum; a gallery to showcase your work and be a resource guide for your scrapbooking journey.