I love making these one page albums as they are so quick and easy (well relatively speaking, in comparison to the larger albums I make)! This one was made using the Project 365 kit from Digilicious Designs which you can find:
I used a sheet of A4 kraft card stock, suitable distressed using Tim Holtz distress inks, and then matted the album with papers from the kit. The ribbon was added before I adhered the paper to the front and back cover - I have learnt from experience to think first, then stick, as I have been known to leave the ribbon until I've almost finished an album and then have problems trying to cover up the fact that I should have placed the ribbon under the paper, not on top!
I made pockets for all the pages except the first one (and there were also pockets in between the album pages due to the way I cut and folded the card stock) and then created some tags in Photoshop. The tag holders or whatever you call them were made using my ever faithful Stampin' Up! round tag punch (unfortunately, this is now retired
) and I also rounded the corners. Â*
Elements from the kit were printed, cut out and adhered to the album using staples, glue or 3D foam pads depending on whether I wanted a 3D effect or not.