This week I took a lot of photo's of my son Rick. He's having trouble at school with his reading and spelling. Teachers now want to find out if maybe he is dyslectic. He is realy having a hard time with it, because he is trying real hard to do well, but it just doesn't work out! So I gave him some extra attention to make him feel better about himself!
Tranlation of the journaling:
*Rick makes an apple outside for the birds. He is making apple sauce of the apple!
* Rick is practising writing his words for school. He can't sit still for so long, so he starts of sitting on a chair, but in the end he sits on the table.
* The kids had a little party at school. Rick was dressed up as a famous dutch character out of a dutch book.
* This table stood in the trailer wagon. It had to get out, but it was to heavy for me. So I told Rick we had to wait for dad to do it. Stupid of me, because about 15 minutes later Rick had lifted the table out of the trailer himself, proudly saying to me: Ït's a man's job mum, you can't do it, I can"!!
*Our keyboard was very, very dirty, so we had to clean it!!
* My new secondhand washing machine. The old one broke and buying a new one wasn't a good choice financially at the moment. But I'm happy with my new secondhand washing machine!!
* We where out of soap for the dishwasher. My husband totaly forgot to buy new, so he asked me how we would get clean dishes. Well the answer to that question is in the photo, LOL.
Quite a story this week, had to look up a lot aof words in the dictonairy, but I hope it's understandeble!!
Credits: kit Lach jouw Lach by Centani Designs and Nieve by HippieScraps