This was made using the May Project 365 kit from Digilicious Designs which can be found here:
Lovely colours, amazing kraft papers and some really yummy quickpages, papers and elements! *What's more, they are all on sale at the moment too, so why not go snap up a real bargain while you can?!!!
I started with 6 small money envelopes which I used to make the pages and then I made the covers from empty ice cream cone boxes. *I added the heart brads at the front and back, mainly to keep the covers attached to the central binding as I had trouble getting it all to stick together
. *The fastener was made using my cropodile and baker's twine. I then added inserts and tags - the inserts were made from kraft cardstock which I picked up at Ally Pally in March.
I really had a lot of fun making this album and either I am getting quicker at making them, or else the smaller size made a huge difference. *When I made the A5 size album, it seemed to take forever, probably several days' work (although not all in one go though) whereas this was several hours instead of days.