Special thank yous to everyone at the Studio for putting this thing on -- I've learned a TON.
Since there's been so much talk of baking and baked goods exchanging going on in the forums during the contest, I thought I'd go with a theme to record and celebrate all those domestic moments in the kitchen. When I was growing up, my friend Dusty's grammie lived a few houses down, and her kitchen always smelled like cookies. It was an awesome early-50's kitchen of the future (despite being the mid '70's), with yellow and blue flower printed curtains and always a mason jar full of daisies. This kit was inspired by Dusty's grammie.
* a button, colored 8 ways (sorry Toiny. LOL)
* a clip, also colored in all the palette colors
* 3 aprons (one full, two hostess)
* 3 mixing bowls in nesting sizes
* one curled ribbon
* one shelf with bunting liner
* one handmade button frame
* daisies to use either alone or in a jar
* a scalloped plastic circle frame
* 5 jello molds
* a cast iron skillet
* a polka dot ribbon
* 1950's era fridge and stove
* transparent mason jar
* scalloped pink journal card
* New! Improved! word art
* pink polka-dot ribbon wrap
* "From the Kitchen Of" recipe card (printable, too)
* two kinds of stars cut from vintage recipe cards
* a flatware frame
* yellow scrolly frame
* Kitchen-Aide stand mixer
* hand-drawn string bow
* hanging hand towel with applique chicken
* the window withe the yellow happy curtains
* wooden spoon
There's also a full litho alphabet (capitals), and fourteen coordinating papers (10 patterned and 4 semi-solids, mostly in element patterns or in 1950's wallpaper). I think I stuck in a quick page in the tou/preview folder, too.
Thank you EVERYONE for the kind comments and your support through this competition!!! I love you guys.