• 1 (16 ounce) can fruit cocktail or tropical fruit drained
• 1 (16 ounce) package miniature marshmallows
• 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
1. In a large bowl the day before, mix the marshmallows and sour cream together and chill. The next day mix all the fruit in a bowl and then stir the sour cream marshmallow mixture before adding it to the fruit. The marshmallow mixture is great for dipping strawberries.
This looks like an easy to make, delicious salad -- thanks so much for sharing! Your card is cute -- it's fun to see the combination of this month's starter kit and one of my blog train kits.
* * My Blog * * My Gallery * * My Store * *
TheStudio is more than just a store, it is a place for scrapbookers to call home. We are committed to bringing you high-quality products; providing a warm, friendly forum; a gallery to showcase your work and be a resource guide for your scrapbooking journey.