Home · Search · Register  

Home » Gallery Archives » Challenge Archives » SAS-y Birthday Bash » SAS-y Layout Design Challenge » SAS-y Layout Design Challenge Week 3 Photo Options

« Previous image · Next image »

Cameron - Week Three #2
 

Click on image to view larger image

« Previous image  · Slide Show · Next image »


Photo Details
O2BNGdHope




theStudio Artist

Registered: March 2008
Location: West Virginia, USA
Posts: 325
users gallery
My grandson, Cameron, is 90% angel. The other 10% is questionable. LOL!


Credits are as follows:
Background paper from Carena's Designs Wedding kit.
Overlay by KimB's Designs Edge it Mixed.
Belt buckle frame, swirlies, flowers, gems from Godigitals Father's Day collab kit.
Butterfly stamp from Brenda Mascari's Anniversary Sticker distributed by Stone Accents Studio
Caterpillar and Lady Bug from Carena's Bre-Alla I kit.
Wordart by Jazzy at Words to Delite.
Date: Tue September 23, 2008 Views: 257
Dimensions: 600 x 600
Additional Info
Keywords: SAS-y Layout Design Challenge Carena KimB Brenda Mascari Jazzy
HTML code:
Direct link:
« more
· more »

Author
Thread  
SerenitySheri

SAS-y Gem

Registered: August 2008
Posts: 169
Tue September 23, 2008 14:50

I think this is absolutely adorable!! adding it to my favs, gonna borrow your cool quote too

------------------------------
This user is offline
Click here to see this users profile Click here to Send this user a Private Message Visit SerenitySheri's homepage! Find more posts by this user Visit this user's gallery  
Karne

SAS-y Gem

Registered: July 2008
Location: Joplin, MO
Posts: 114
Wed September 24, 2008 12:11

Having 8 grandsons myself, I gotta say, He looks like trouble! hahaha... CUTE trouble!

------------------------------
Karen Gass
My Blog

This user is offline
Click here to see this users profile Click here to Send this user a Private Message Visit Karne's homepage! Find more posts by this user Visit this user's gallery  
franbvm

theStudio Warhol

Registered: July 2007
Posts: 812
Wed September 24, 2008 12:43

Sweet and fun layout! Cute photos--love the quote!

------------------------------
This user is offline
Click here to see this users profile Click here to Send this user a Private Message Find more posts by this user Visit this user's gallery  
violethare

theStudio Picasso

Registered: August 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 1,200
Wed September 24, 2008 13:10

I really just love this quote, it really sums up my boys. Great job.

------------------------------
My Blog
This user is offline
Click here to see this users profile Click here to Send this user a Private Message Find more posts by this user Visit this user's gallery  
candi1973

SAS-y Opal

Registered: June 2008
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,616
Wed September 24, 2008 14:54

very cute! I love the quote! Great job!

------------------------------
My Blog
My Website
Are you a paper-scrapper too?? Come on over to my site! You may want some yummy paper-scrap supplies for your paper and hybrid projects!!
This user is offline
Click here to see this users profile Click here to Send this user a Private Message Visit candi1973's homepage! Find more posts by this user Visit this user's gallery  
chbranch

SAS-y Pebble

Registered: August 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 68
Wed September 24, 2008 16:38

Very cute and love the quote!

------------------------------
~ Sassy Sketch Girl Avatar Created by Amy Sumrall ~
This user is offline
Click here to see this users profile Click here to Send this user a Private Message Find more posts by this user Visit this user's gallery  
CanDesigns

SAS-y Diamond

Registered: August 2007
Posts: 2,054
Wed September 24, 2008 17:51

JUDGE - love it, love it LOVE IT!!!

------------------------------
...
Grab a fan blinkie >>...
This user is offline
Click here to see this users profile Click here to Send this user a Private Message Visit CanDesigns's homepage! Find more posts by this user Visit this user's gallery  

Photo Sharing Gallery by PhotoPost
Copyright © 2007 All Enthusiast, Inc.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:49 AM.