Here's my layout from the birthday party scrap n chat last week :-) made for my friend Trish :-) with the kit we made for her daughter AMANDA
found in the store here:
Here are the steps I followed to make this:
1. choose a background paper
2. layer 3 papers fanned from left to right
3. add 2 photos touching in some way
4. make a small cluster where the photos touch, use any 4 to 5 elements you wish.
5. frame one or both photos
6. make a title using at least one alpha and at least one font -
7. use 3 or 4 words/phrases for journaling
8. use some sort of fastener and flower or flourish to join fanned papers.